Assistant Community Manager for Apartments - 1946
ANZA MANAGEMENT CO. Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are pleased that you are interested in joining the Anza team.
Position Summary: Assists the Community Manager in meeting the goals of Anza Management Company by promoting a quality living experience for the residents, creating a positive environment for the staff, and optimizing return on investment for owners. Must be able to effectively direct the operations of the apartment property on Community Manager’s days off and during other temporary time periods of the manager’s absence.
The good stuff: 100% Employer-sponsored benefits, Medical, Life insurance, and Long term disability. 10 vacation days, 10 sick days, and 8 paid Holidays. Plus Bonuses!
• Minimum 2-year experience managing 100+ units as an assistant community manager.
• Bilingual in English & Spanish preferred.
• Must have a valid Nevada driver's license
• Excellent property management skills including leasing, marketing, resident relations/control, and customer service.
• Good computer skills (property management software -- Yardi (Preferred), Excel, Word.
• Experience with all financial related issues -- expenditure control, maximizing income, collections, budgeting, etc.
• Must be detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to interact effectively with prospects, residents, peers, staff, and management.
Anza Management considers for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements EEOC/FEHC/ADA Laws and the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance. Anza Management abides by all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws, including EEOC/FEHC laws.
Nothing in this job posting guarantees employment.
ANZA MANAGEMENT CO.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
Real EstateView all jobs at ANZA MANAGEMENT CO.