Antonios Bekeridis Group Inc - believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why we remain dedicated intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving marketplace, today and in the future.
Job Summary – The Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting the Executive Management team with administrative duties as assigned.
Duties (included but not limited to):
• Performing complex administrative duties including responding for executive when he/she is unavailable, composing correspondence, and coordinating resources.
• Handling various administrative details with initiative and good judgment.
• Providing general administrative support including typing, answering multiple phone lines, indexing and filing documents, and making copies
• Answering inquiries and/or referring callers/visitors to appropriate person/department.
• Gathering information as requested.
• Developing and implementing office procedures related to coordination of interoffice communication, records and systems.
• Ensuring adequacy of office supplies and equipment.
• Coordinate calendars and any associated travel arrangements
• Answer multiple phone lines and address inquiries and refer callers to appropriate individual
• Complete expense reports (as requested)
• Assisting other staff as requested.
• Maintaining strictest confidentiality.
• Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Communication - communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing. This includes utilizing proper punctuation, correct spelling and the ability to transcribe accurately.
• Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
• Interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with other employees, and external parties
• PC skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
• Basic skills - demonstrates ability to organize, perform and track multiple tasks accurately in short timeframes, have ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple demands, ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a team player, adaptability, analytical and problem solving ability and attention to detail and able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately.
Bachelor’s degree is required.
Four to five years of administrative experience is required. Relevant education may substitute experience requirement.
Antonios Bekeridis Group Inc is an equal opportunity workforce and no one shall discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status with respect to any offer, or term or condition, of employment.