Location: Pasadena, CA
* * * * * Must be a US Resident Alien (Green Card) or US Citizen * * * * *
ANRE Technologies is looking for FPGA Verification Test Engineer to test Avionics Flight Electronics on M2020 and Europa Clipper. The candidates must have a BS degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum of 7 years’ experience in avionics electronics verification.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience coding with System Verilog using UVM library.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience using Questa or ModelSIM simulation platform/software.
- Expert at creating block, subsystem, & top-level verification environments.
- Expert writing verification test plans.
- Champion of coverage driven methodology utilizing constrained random test cases.
- Experience with continuous integration and managing regressions.
- Experience with configuration management tools.
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively lead a verification team.
- Basic understanding and ability to write Verification Plans
- Ability to build a Verification Environment from scratch
- Methods to coding Test Bench framework
- Experience with formal verification and SVA.
- Familiarity with standard script languages, such as Python and TCL.
BS degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum of 7 years’ experience in avionics electronics verification
Note: We are NOT looking for technicians but engineers so an electrical engineering degree is required.