A leading Restoration & Construction company is looking for an Estimator / Project Manager to manage multiple construction projects from start to finish resulting in successful project completion.
• Manage projects from start to finish
• Familiar with Insurance work (requiring approvals, revisions and etc...)
• Ability to sell/sign the job
• Build and sustain relationships with Insurance Adjusters
• Review and prepare detailed scopes of work, Prepare cost estimates, proposals/take-off's
• Establish budget and project schedules
• Monitor adherence to labor compliance requirements
• Monitor schedules and safety requirements
• 5+ Years experience as a Project Manager or Estimator for a General Contractor
• Personable and professional
• Comfortable networking and building professional relationships with Owners and Clients
• Leadership and problem-solving ability
• High level of enthusiasm, organizational and communicative skills
• Proficient with the use of MS Office, knowledge of Xactimate preferred
Must have a valid driver's license
Must be eligible to work in the United States
We offer excellent benefits including Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick Leaves, affordable Health Insurance, Vision, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance & 401K plan and more......
If you believe you are a good fit for this position and are up for the challenge, apply by emailing your resume. Please say "Large Loss PROJECT MANAGER" on the subject line.