Come Join the Market Leader!
Anixter is a Fortune 500 company, and the world's leading supplier of products used to connect voice, video, data, security systems, specialty electrical and electronic wire and cable for building construction, industrial maintenance and original equipment manufacturing, as well as the leader in providing components to OEMs and production lines.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be focused on helping our Insides and Outside Sales Representatives build strong customer relationships and deliver excellent customer service to our customers. You will be engaging with sales staff and customers daily to answer questions, trouble shoot and resolve complaints, and sales escalations. Your everyday tasks will include data entry, order tracking, filing and answering phones.
This position offers you:
- Competitive base salary plus a bonus program to reward you for your results.
- Exceptional training and development programs to support your career growth.
- The resources of an industry leader. Anixter can offer customers a deep product line, technical expertise, and world-class supply chain services.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for career growth and stability within a Fortune 500 company.
- Reliable and detail-oriented with proven track record of exceptional customer service and results-oriented methods
- Enthusiastic and positive with excellent multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to solve problems and come up with creative, customer focused solutions
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive attitude and work ethic
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.