ANGARAI - Project Management consulting firm based out of Greenbelt, MD.
ANGARAI is a professional management consulting firm that is driven by excellence. We provide ample opportunities for growth in an atmosphere that is family-oriented, yet challenging. Our key focus is on providing holistic solutions, which benefits both the client (State, Federal, or Private) and our organisation.
Client: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA)
Project Title: Radio Program Project Management and On‐Call Services
Project status: Immediate Requirement
Project Location: Washington, DC and Metro Area
Project Description: Our client, WMATA, currently plans on implementing the Radio & Cellular Infrastructure Replacement Project where it’s required to replace its operational T‐band frequencies of 488‐500 MHz to 700 MHz. In addition, the client is required to provide access to wireless services in the underground areas of the metro system.
Job Description : ANGARAI is looking for a Project Controller to support its operations with multiple agencies. For the current position Project controller a professional document control and records management position. Individuals work under direction of the Project Controls Leader and Project Manager to establish and maintain a procedural framework for collecting the project’s controlled documents, including developing and/or enhancing document controls procedures and tools and managing and enforcing the collection, distribution and filing of controlled documents.
Major roles and responsibility :
- Implement document/data management solutions with a primary focus on document control and records management; administer data/document management applications.
- Process one or more document types through all procedural steps in accordance with well‐ defined procedures and guidelines ensure that pre‐established document control requirements (e.g., document numbering systems; signature requirements, etc.) are satisfactorily met throughout the duration of the project.
- Receive, track, and monitor documents using standard document management programs to register documents, maintain databases, and produce logs, transmittals, and other reports as required; Enter data and produces reports using other standard office automation or department‐specific computer applications; initiate and reply to routine correspondence related to area of responsibility.
- Provide assistance to users in capturing and locating electronic information.
- Maintain an established data distribution system and schedule for the assigned project based upon client, project, department, and supplier requirements; may revise system or schedule as required to ensure timely approvals and distribution.
- Expedite review, signature approval, and release of supplier and internally produced documents.
- Verify retention requirements, arrange document cataloging, packing, and long‐term storage or disposal of appropriate documents at time of closeout.
- ·Manage scheduled destruction of archived documents according to company and/or client guidelines; provides assistance with document retrieval.
- Assist the Project Manager with special duties as assigned, including meeting coordination, meeting minutes, action item tracking, etc.
- Upload project artefacts into WMATA’s record keeping management system (Procore).
- Create and maintain project status trackers and reports as requested by the Project Manager and
- Complete other tasks assigned by the Project Manager.
ANGARAI is a professional management consulting firm with a Project Management Office (PMO), specializing in Enterprise Transformation Services and Enterprise Oversight Services across Federal, State and Local agencies. We provide holistic solutions to our global customers through strategic business advice, organizational change management and enterprise technology development that includes both business and architecture solutions. We take pride in working with key government agencies like WMATA, WSSC, MWAA etc.
We empower our employees, who are our ambassadors; by providing them enough room for growth which in turn helps in developing the value of the company. Employees will also have the opportunity to make a valuable impact as these projects are crucial to maintaining and improving the health, safety, and well-being of our community.