JOB SUMMARY: Supports Government Contractor in the design and evaluation of systems to meet functional specifications of new features. Generates concepts, designs and provides support for implementation. Assists with the development of objectives, requirements, CONOPS, and processes for all USAFWC divisions.
· Oversee the overall security, integrity, and operations of USAFWC systems and networks IAW AFI 33-115, AFMAN 33- 152, AFMAN 33-283, AFI 31-501, AFMAN 33-152 and local policies and procedures and provide support in connecting USAFWC divisions with other agencies.
· Operate networked and stand-alone systems at the unclassified, secret and top secret-SCI classification levels and provide after-hours, non-duty hours and on-call support as requested by the Government.
· Perform systems administration on platforms including SGI, SUN Microsystems, personal computer (PC) and Mac systems, running multiple operating systems such as IRIX, Solaris, Linux, Windows 7, Windows 2008 or later, VMware ESXi v5 or later, as well as several versions of the Mac operating system.
· Identify, troubleshoot, and restore network, server, and client systems as outages occur or as needed on a daily basis.
· Installs new software releases and system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software conflicts. Perform application loading, troubleshooting, tuning and technical support for hardware and software used within the USAFWC.
· Lifecycle and install new physical and virtual servers as needed on a reoccurring basis.
· Operate Backup software to ensure monthly and daily backups complete for data protection.
· Utilize network scanning tools to assess vulnerability status and mitigate vulnerabilities on a monthly basis.
· Generates concepts, designs and provides support for implementation. Assists with the development of objectives, requirements, CONOPS, and processes for all USAFWC divisions.
· Provide support in developing systems to exploit commercial off the shelf (COTS), Government off the shelf (GOTS), and emerging technologies to improve AF capabilities to include requirement analysis, solutions development; life-cycle maintenance, and performance measurement.
· Perform client support administrator duties and conduct client support administrator training for assigned Government client support administrator, as applicable.
· Participates in all phases of system development with emphasis on planning, analysis, evaluation, integration, testing, and acceptance phases.
· Performs tests, experiments, implementations, and system support of components and capabilities.
· Maintains confidentiality with regard to information being processed, stored, or accessed.
· Integrate data fusion architectures and leverage existing and other all-source data in support warfighter applications and systems.
· Develop and review communication system requirements.
· Study organizational structures, unit missions and requirements to gain a better understanding of their impact on systems operation.
· Provide systems engineering expertise for facility layout and engineering to include systems architecture designs, planning and develop and budgeting.
· Develop and maintain Communication and Information Systems Installation Records (CSIR), and schematic operational, systems, and technical architecture drawings to include review of CSRD technical solutions and CSIRs annually and maintain interface drawings between systems, connectivity drawings of equipment to various LANs and configurations.
· Additional duties as assigned.
ANALYTICAL SYSTEMS INCORPORATED
Colorado Springs, CO