- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 Hourly
The administrative data entry specialist requires strong alpha/numeric entry, strong attention to details and organizational skills.
- Maintains database by entering new and updated information.
- Daily admin load entry
- Daily equipment tracking
- Dispatching Truckload
- Establishes entry priorities.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- Office experience preferred
- Organized and able to multi-task without daily instruction
- Ability to complete all tasks timely
- General computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Organized and good follow-through
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent attendance
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Transportation/Logistics (Preferred)
AMWARE DISTRIBUTION WAREHOUSES M&M LLC
BusinessView all jobs at AMWARE DISTRIBUTION WAREHOUSES M&M LLC