Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Senior Technical Business Systems Analyst
Location: Merrifield, VA 22082
Term: Contract to Hire
Rate / Salary: $50 - $75/hr (1099, CTC) // $45 - $70/HR (W2) // Position will convert to Full-time at 6 months with $130K salary including Full Suite of Benefits
Please send resume in Word format if you are interested in this Senior Technical Business Systems Analyst role with our government client in Merrifield, VA 22082. This position will be onsite with a hybrid work week of 3 days onsite and 2 days remote after the initial orientation period. The position swill pay an hourly rate of $50/HR to $75/HR on 1099 or CTC basis. This role is on a contract to hire basis and will convert at an annual salary of $130K.
Due to the required clearance with our government client, only US Citizens, Green Card and Green Card EAD holders may be considered. Clearance requires that the candidates have resided in the US for the past five years. The selected candidate cannot have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days and no more than 180 cumulative days.
Our client is currently seeking a Consultant/Project Manager/Analyst to work out of their Merrifield VA office in support of a Federal agency.
The client is looking for intangibles for this hire. They called it a PM job but the individual doesnt need to have previous PM experience or a cert. They want someone willing to work hard, be able to research vendors/products, lead team meetings, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performing market research
- Lead communication and coordinate multiple external vendors
- Drafting SOWs, RFPs, RFI documents in support of acquisition efforts
- Coordinate and manage multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously
- Advise on project scope, resource and schedule constraints
- Prepare and deliver regular briefings on project status and constraints
- Communicate project scope, resource, schedule, risks, etc. to program sponsors, business customers and stakeholders
- Serve as a point of contact for all assigned projects
- Bachelors Degree plus 6-8 years of professional service experience
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage project activities
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects with shared resources and disparate timelines
- Work independently in a cross-functional environment and coordinate project activities
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing with senior-level management and customers
- Multi-task and effectively prioritize competing needs
- Able to apply and adapt project management best practices
- Excellent time management skills
Soft Skills Preferred:
- Ability to think critically
- Ability to explore and find new technology to support the Federal agency
- Ability to work independently and organize project efforts with little direction
- Ability to think outside the box to drive solutions
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Must be able to obtain and keep a Sensitive Clearance
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder and have been living in the U.S. for at least the last five years
- Must not have traveled outside of the United States for more than 180 days in the last five years
- All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per client's requirements.
AMS Staffing, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at AMS Staffing, Inc.