- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Please send resume in Word format if you are interested in this Network Engineer opportunity with our client located in Kansas City, MO 64111. The salary is in the $80K-$100K range plus excellent benefits. If you are not interested please pass onto colleagues and associates as we offer referral bonuses.
We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated individual to join our IT department. The ideal candidate would meet the following requirements:
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- At least 4 years of experience in network or systems engineering
- Knowledge of required languages and tools that will allow them to provide technical guidance and support to all IT personnel. This includes Windows and Linux operating system, Windows server administration, VMWare, CISCO (networking and telecommunications).
- Knowledge of the operating environment with the ability to implement modifications to the Operating System and/or support software is required
- General working knowledge of insurance terms and concepts with detailed knowledge of specific business functions
- Broad knowledge of application architecture, standards and procedures would be required
- Experience with enterprise back up and recovery systems and methodology
- Regular and reliable attendance and punctuality is an essential function of this position.
- Assure ongoing system performance by monitoring current utilization of resources and evaluating current and future system needs, and recommending appropriate changes.
- Assist with the management and monitoring of system capacity and report to management issues or significant findings.
- Maintain a high degree of availability of data and processing & telecommunications resources to authorized users by assuring proper security measures that would limit access to unauthorized users.
- Contribute to the efficient operation of the division, department and company through the installation and maintenance of systems software and resolution of problems in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist in the development of interfaces between multiple operating systems and multiple application systems.
- Aid in the resolution of system level (hardware/software specific) problems.
- Develop and improve level of expertise by keeping abreast of new systems and technologies that could benefit the department and/or company, and utilize this knowledge by providing the highest level of problem solving within the IT department.
AMS Staffing, Inc.
AddressKansas City, MO
Get fresh Senior Network Systems Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.