Executive Assistant - CN 0578
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format if you are interested in this Executive Assistant opportunity in Vance, AL (35490). This is a full-time position, market rates and we can offer hourly or salary compensation, benefits, and 5-weeks of PTO!!!
If you are not interested, please forward to your network. AMS Staffing offers referral fees should they be hired.
Title: Executive Assistant - CN 0578
Location: Vance, AL (35490)
Rate/Salary: Market Rate
Core Hours: 7:00 am 4:00pm (Monday Friday)
The deadline for candidate submission is 12:00pm CST, Monday, May 23rd, 2022. Late submissions will be rejected.
Location: Plant 1
Schedule: Admin Shift
Core Working Hours: 7:00 am 4:00pm (Mon-Fri)
Weekly Overtime: Subject to preapproval by THE CLIENTS Manager
Weekend Work: None
Cell Phone Required: Yes
Special PPE Required: No
Assignment Start: ASAP
Assignment End: 1-year after start date
Please reply with an updated resume in Microsoft Word format
Under supervision this position performs a variety of general administrative and secretarial task of moderate complexity and scope to relieve Vice President and Senior Managers of administrative details.
Duties and responsibilities
- Executes or initiates implementation of administrative practices and procedures determined by, or in conjunction with others.
- Prepares and checks agenda for meetings, attending staff and/or conference meetings as directed and prepares the minutes of the meetings as required.
- Performs administrative functions required by the Vice President or Senior Managers in the execution of his/her duties.
- Based upon knowledge of the business and executive function, provide knowledge and assistance to the other staff members in order to assist smooth operations.
- Performs filing of company information for the department HR or forwards the records to the appropriate personnel for filing.
- Communicates information between the Vice President and staff members verbally and/ or in writing.
- Prepares and coordinates the flow of communication within the HR department and with the different other departments, staff and/or external allied organizations and entities.
- Arranges for conference, seminars, meetings and agendas, prepare travel requests, make transportation and hotel arrangements for the administrative staff and for member company executives when requested.
- Ongoing contact and communication with German counterparts and executive offices.
- Coordinates the completion and maintenance of sensitive data, such as the Vice Presidents Goal agreement.
- Act as a liaison between the Vice President and public entities such as Universities, etc.
- Coordinates worldwide travel schedule for the Vice President and Senior Managers, as well as, coordinating the Vice Presidents calendar in order to facilitate important dates, eliminate potential conflicts and allow time for normal duties at the client.
- Coordinate Vice Presidents activities with regards to special ceremonies, events and international visitors of the client.
- Act as ongoing contact person to German plants/headquarters, especially in the absence of the Vice President
- Prepares presentations as needed for the Vice President.
A minimum of three years of relevant professional experience in the following area(s):
- Administrative assistant function or other related areas.
Required Skills (These skills are essential to perform the job)
- Administrative assistants must maintain a professional demeanor in all situations and be able to withhold confidential information.
- Must be flexible, have excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Excellent Power Point and Excel skills required.
Preferred skills (These skills are not essential but useful)
- Good language skills in German.
Minimum Level of Education (Note: Engineering and/or IT MUST require technical degrees)
This position requires an associates degree in:
- Business Administration
AMS Staffing, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at AMS Staffing, Inc.