E-Discovery Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $150,000 to $175,000 Yearly
Title: E Discovery Project Manager
Location: Washington D.C.
Salary: $150K - $175K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Our client is looking to hire three (3) E-Discovery Project Managers. These roles can be based out of our client's offices in Washington, DC 20006 or New York City, 10019. These are full time, direct hire roles paying an annual base salary of $150K to $175K plus a performance-based bonus and excellent benefits package. The expectation is for these E-D PM's to be in the office 3 days per week and can be remote 2 days per week. They must be current with vaccines and boosters. Experience with Relativity is a must have, experience with Brainspace is a plus as are any relevant certifications.
The E-Discovery Project Manager (EDPM) supports the firms Litigation practice by managing projects and by providing services in alignment with the E-Discovery framework. The EDPM will join case teams as a member responsible for management of all aspects of the e-discovery lifecycle.
- The principal duties and responsibilities are designed to achieve our mission:
- To provide world class e-discovery services to the Firms clients, lawyers, and staff.
- To support Firm personnel in leveraging technology to win cases and best represent the Firms clients.
- Manage, plan, and consult on e-discovery projects and services as the case team subject matter expert and in alignment with our E-Discovery Project Management framework:
- Initiate: Conduct and participate in team meetings to identify project scope, key milestones and deadlines, understand and define team and client success.
- Plan: Consult with team members and clients regarding the e-discovery lifecycle (identification, preservation, collection, processing, analysis, review, production and presentation of ESI and paper documents) and develop case specific plans in line with definition of client success and budget. Issue spot critical considerations including cross-border e-discovery, advise on current practices in light of case law and rulemaking and how to apply those practices to each case.
- Execute: Monitor ongoing preservation. Ensure client data progresses successfully through the e-discovery lifecycle. Coordinate work of outside e-discovery vendors. Consult on iterative application of advanced technology tailored to client and team goals. Track ESI that is received, loaded, and produced. Communicate with case teams and management on project status, including ESI management issues.
- Close: Manage proper disposition of matter and client data. Ensure vendor invoicing is complete. Finalize documentation for the matter, review work done, and document lessons learned.
- Work with department management to identify and implement process, reporting, and documentation enhancements to improve service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Thorough knowledge of the e-discovery process, including evolving standards created through case law, rules, and industry trends, and of e-discovery/litigation support services and technologies
- A commitment to deliver the highest quality service to internal and external customers
- Able to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously with a high degree of professionalism and client service orientation
- Skilled at meeting strict deadlines under significant time constraints
- Superior communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors degree required
- Juris Doctor and litigation practice experience helpful
- At least four years' experience with managing e-discovery projects
- Extensive experience with software and hardware used in e-discovery; experience with Relativity is required
- On site during normal working hours and available off-hours when necessary; a flexible schedule is required
- Ability to engage in off-site travel as required to meet job demands and firm needs
- Required to monitor and respond to email and phone calls after hours and weekends
AMS Staffing, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at AMS Staffing, Inc.