100% Remote - Cyber Security Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
***Must live in the United States***
Job Title:Cyber Security Engineer
Location: 100% Remote
Salary:$90K - $130K (some flex)
3rd Party C2C/Transfer:No
Referral Fee: $500 -Refer qualified colleagues, friends, or family.]
Please reply with an updated resume in Microsoft Word format
The Cyber Security Engineer will be responsible for planning, designing, developing, validating, and verifying information security solutions. This role requires an individual with an analytical mindset and an understanding of the incident response process, advanced adversaries, Blue Team Activities, PAM, SIEM, and Web & Email gateway security. In addition, the Cyber Security Threat Intelligence Engineer must have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure, and deliver on tight deadlines. To ensure success, a Cyber Security Threat Intelligence Engineer must display an excellent understanding of vulnerability management, endpoint security, data loss prevention, threat hunting, and incident response. Additionally, be comfortable working with various technologies, security problems, and troubleshooting & resolving security problems.
- Develop and implement sufficient measures to detect cyber threats
- Deploys and maintains large-scale enterprise-level security services
- Leads projects from requirements gatherings and scope to implementation and rollout
- Installs, monitors, fixes, and maintains the functionality of Cybersecurity tools or systems
- Assists in making key decisions to drive technical direction
- Identifies and makes plans to address areas for process improvement
- Engages and maintains relationships with vendors
- Participates in an on-call rotation.
- Configure and analyze EDR, IDS, vulnerabilities, network, and system events logs to detect and report threats.
- Lead and provide direction for the cybersecurity technical baseline of tools (i.e. NESSUS, Sophos, Cloudflare, Mimecast, Artic Wolf, SIEM, etc.) along with system configuration and hardening guidance.
- Experience with Microsoft Cloud solutions that include Azure, Microsoft Security (Defender, Sentinel, Entra, Purview, Priva, Endpoint Manager), Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, etc. highly preferred.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Minimum 7+ years of working experience in Cyber Security or security-related field.
- Experience with vulnerability management, endpoint security, email protection, Windows & Linux Security, SIEM, PAM tool, data loss prevention, Office 365, and Cloud Security.
- Keen understanding of national laws, regulations, policies, and ethics related to healthcare industry cyber security.
- One of the following security certifications is preferred: CISSP, SSCP, CCSP, CISA, CISM, CompTIA CASP+
- Ability to modify work schedules and practices to meet job requirements; requires occasional overnight travel. This includes being on-call after-hours as required.
AMS Staffing, Inc.
Get fresh Cyber Security Engineer Remote jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.