100% Remote - Active Directory Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Please send an updated resume in Word format if you are interested in this 100% Remote - Active Directory Engineer opening. Flexible on location PA, NJ, NY area, but willing to go into the Bethlehem, PA office 3 - 6 days a month for meetings. The salary for this role is in the $130K to $140K (some flex) + solid benefits.
Job Title: Active Directory Engineer
Location: 100% Remote - (Flexible on location PA, NJ, NY area)
Salary: $130K to $140K range + excellent benefits!!!
Term: Permanent / Full-Time Role
Referral fee: $800.00 - payout send out to your qualified family, friends or colleagues
Vaccination Required: YES
Please reply with an updated resume in Microsoft Word format
A global company with 185 locations, 32 countries, 3 Data Centers (US, Europe, and Asia), 4,000 employees, and an IT team is 35. You will join a 4-member Microsoft Solutions team responsible for the design, implementation of the roadmap, and support, working closely with the Solutions Architect and MS-Application (O365 and SharePoint) as part of the team. The clients Azure Cloud migration should be completed by end of June, still have NT and 2008r2 2012r2 servers and XP end-users. Our client is modernizing their Microsoft technologies.
Our client is looking for an Active Directory Engineer coming from a mid-size (3,000 to 5,000+ employees) enterprise environment to help roll out our Active Directory Services and Assist the Active Directory (AD) Services Team to support three major areas: Azure Active Directory, Account Management & Provisioning, and AD Infrastructure & Enterprise Solutions. The AD Engineer will be expected to lead the Cloud design, create, and maintain a robust, scalable platform that aligns with the overall cloud strategy. The candidate will work alongside network, security, and systems engineers to implement new Azure/VMware ecosystem solutions.
You must like working in a collaboration environment, strategically thinking outside of the box, and being a solutions-oriented professional.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Active Directory (AD) Services Team/Architect in support of three areas: Azure Cloud Active Directory, Account Management, and Provisioning, and AD Infrastructure & Enterprise Solutions.
- Responsible for the end-to-end management and delivery of AD-related projects, including design, implementation, and support of AD and Azure AD, file services, DNS, DHCP, and GPO
- Incident and Escalation Management support for the Active Directory Infrastructure
- Focus on Active Directory security using Microsoft best practices
- Troubleshoot issues concerning Active Directory using capabilities of scripting languages for automation
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses, and security assessments in the Active Directory Environment
- Support Active Directory management tools, automation, and backups
- Resolve and document the business issues and solutions encountered during the migration single forest or multi-forest Active Directory environments
- Create training manuals and presentation decks to deliver on-site and online training to Active Directory System Administrators
- Manage multiple priorities, commitments, and projects and interact daily with System Administrators
- Other duties/projects as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ten years of relevant experience with a Bachelors degree in a related field
- Good experience working with large, complex Active Directory migrations for a company
- Advanced knowledge in AD architecture and infrastructure (LDAP, Directory Replication, group policy, security, schema changes, domain controllers management).
- Advanced knowledge of DNS, Kerberos, Windows Authentication and Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Complete understanding of security principles in the design and operational aspect of Active Directory environments
- Knowledge of Microsoft Certificate Services/PKI.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills related to Application remediation
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server 2012, 2016, and 2019
- Strong TCP/IP networking knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well as customers
- Knowledge of Identity Life cycle onboarding and offboarding processes
- Working knowledge of Quest Migration Manager for AD preferred.
- Knowledge of Identity & Access Management concepts is a plus
- Knowledge of Privileged Access Management concepts is a plus
- Knowledge of ADFS and MFA a plus
- Maintain a strong learning aptitude and ability to learn new technologies independently.
AMS Staffing, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at AMS Staffing, Inc.