Part Time Field Service Representative
Position operates as a merchandiser with primary duties to manage and stock inventory while ensuring proper signage and display is in order to enhance sales. Merchandiser will work in an assigned territory and establish relationships with customers, store associates and management teams to increase sales. The position plans and measures the growth and improvement of accounts through product knowledge training and in-store merchandising support. These are key duplication kiosks found in various retail locations.
Bissell Carpet Cleaning Machines which are rental machines also need servicing and replenishment of product.
- Work in an assigned territory to service/advise on products
- Maintain and stock inventory in units according to the plan-o-gram
- Ensure proper signage and POP is displayed appropriately
- Manage and maintain inventory levels, make adjustments as required
- Build a strong supplier-customer relationship with members of the assigned facilities
- Make regular store/customer visits per schedule within an assigned territory
- Perform product knowledge training in all assigned locations
- Other in-store activities include: initiate professional visit execution in accordance with guidelines and to ensure highest standard of plan-o-gram integrity, maximize cross merchandising and second site product placement opportunities, execute inventory management actions, conduct in-aisle product training, and be willing at all times to engage in end user sales advice
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates is required
- Must be flexible with work schedule and route changes based on business needs
- Must be Microsoft Office Suite proficient
- Provide excellent customer service to customers and vendors
- Excellent communication, presentation, written and technical skills required
- Required to lift up to 50lbs, this may include lifting weight above shoulders as needed
- Frequent standing, bending and twisting required
- Proof of valid driver’s license and insurance required (must meet company’s minimum requirements)
- 1 year of field customer service experience preferred
- 2 years of vendor sales experience preferred
- HS diploma or equivalent required
AMS has grown to now employ retail professionals in all 50 states and Canada. Our tremendous expansion is due to our commitment to exceeding our clients’ sales and merchandising goals while offering competitive prices and highly differentiated service.
AMS has earned its reputation for executing properly and on time. We are a recognized leader in our industry and we continue to set the standard for excellence.
AMS Retail Solutions
Why Work Here?AMS Retail Solutions was founded in 1999 as a small vendor representation team dedicated to increasing sales for one client. Since that humble beginning, AMS has developed into a North American force of professionals who serve a variety of retail product lines. AMS has grown to now employ retail professionals in all 50 states and Canada. Our tremendous expansion is due to our commitment to exceeding our clients’ sales and merchandising goals while offering competitive prices and highly differentiated service. AMS has earned its reputation for executing properly and on time. We are a recognized leader in our industry and we continue to set the standard for excellence.
AMS is an ESOP! The only 100% employee-owned company in our Industry!