Be a part of a great partnership with AMS Retail Solutions and Bosch Tools. This is an entry level position but requires sales experience.
Job Title: Bilingual Entry Level Sales Representative
The Territory Manager operates as the authorized factory account representative for the Bosch Power Tool business unit.
- Travel to customer locations, service vendor products and maintain product displays.
- Provide support and product knowledge expertise to store associates and end users by demonstrating equipment and providing product application training.
- Represent customer at trade / industry shows and training sessions as required.
- Facilitate sales, marketing and promotional campaigns by acquainting accounts with the latest sales techniques.
- This position has an assigned territory and travel and mileage expenses are reimbursable!
- Travel required (may include occasional overnight stays)
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates is required
- Required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent standing, bending and twisting
- Excellent communication, presentation, written and technical skills required
- Bilingual (English – Spanish) speaking REQUIRED
- Proof of valid driver’s license and insurance required (must meet company’s minimum requirements)
- Provide excellent customer service to customers and vendors
- HS diploma or equivalent required, college degree highly preferred
- 2 years of vendor sales experience preferred
- 1 year of field sales/customer service experience preferred
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision plans, paid holidays and PTO, company equipment, comprehensive compensation for mileage, travel (hotel and meals) and cell phone reimbursement