Be a part of a great partnership with AMS Retail Solutions and Bosch Industrial Tools.
Benefits: Company Vehicle included! Medical, dental and vision plans, Paid holidays and PTO, Company equipment (cell phone/laptop), travel reimbursement (hotel and meals), 401(k)
The Area Sales Representative for Bosch Industrial Tools is the most hands-on, user focused team in our organization. This field marketing and sales role is focused on expanding Bosch brand insistence across commercial construction General Contractors and subcontractors as well as distributors in the territory. This role operates as part of a team, owning the end user relationship, alongside District Sales Managers who own the Distributor relationships, and the Market Development Managers who own expanding distribution to new points of sale. Together, the MSA team is our primary lever for growing market share.
This is a high-profile opportunity to identify and convert top users into our Pro Partner loyalty program, and an exceptional chance to bridge marketing and sales to help drive new business.
The successful candidate is one who takes initiative, doesn’t hesitate to make constructive suggestions, is comfortable on a job-site, is a team player, and most of all is results-oriented. This is an extraordinary opportunity to generate success, and have a lot of fun doing it.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive sales through the major construction contractors in the assigned metropolitan market by building relationships and providing enhanced service & value
- Grow territory by leveraging our Pro Partner loyalty program and getting more users across all trade verticals
- Conduct product knowledge training on construction sites and in buying offices and distributors
- Attend and sell at trade shows and distribution events
- Provide excellent customer service to customers, associates and users
- Provide training on new product features, selling tips to help close sales and receiving customer feedback on products and service programs
- Preferred candidates will have vendor sales experience in a Pro Channel environment.
- 50% Travel required (including overnight travel)
- Proven sales skills, with a track record of success meeting or exceeding quotas
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates (weekends may be required)
- Basic computer proficiency and knowledge of software reporting programs is required
- Excellent communication, presentation and written skills required
- Provide a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance (must meet company’s minimum requirements)
- Provide excellent customer service to customers and vendors
- HS diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent standing, bending and twisting
- Construction industry experience is highly preferred.
- 2 years of vendor sales experience preferred
- Bilingual speaking (English/Spanish) preferred
BOSCH designs, manufactures, and sells power tools, rotary tools, and accessories. Renowned for innovation, versatility, ease of use, durability, and performance, Bosch tools are sold through tool specialists, hardware stores, mass merchants, and home improvement centers.
AMS has grown to now employ retail professionals in all 50 states and Canada. Our tremendous expansion is due to our commitment to exceeding our clients’ sales and merchandising goals while offering competitive prices and highly differentiated service.
AMS has earned its reputation for executing properly and on time. We are a recognized leader in our industry and we continue to set the standard for excellence.