Account Executive Sales Representative
AMS Protractor Tulsa, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a Remote position and can be located anywhere in the U.S., but preferably Tulsa, OK area.
AMS Protractor is an established, stable-yet-growing company that provides best-in-class Automotive Shop Management System software to nearly 2,000 customers throughout North America. In a very crowded space, we’ve been able to stand out from the crowd by providing innovative integrations and features that actually make/save the customer money.
As we continue to grow and keep up with demand, we're looking to meet people who want to help us get to the next level. We're now looking for high-energy, growth-minded Account Executives to help the company generate new business opportunities.
In this role, you will focus on winning NEW BUSINESS SaaS subscriptions with automotive shops in the US and Canada. You’ll work with people found through your own outbounding efforts, as well as those by our SDR team and inbound leads.
- Outbound calls and emails
- Discovery calls
- Demos and closing calls
- Occasional travel for trade shows and user conferences
- Accurate forecasting and reporting
- Playing within assigned rules of engagement
- Sales experience (SaaS or Automotive preferred, but not required)
- Grit. You work through pain and frustration to get the job done.
- Ambition. This isn’t the end for you. You want to do big things in your life/career and view this role as a way to help get you there.
- Coachability. While you may know some things, you recognize that you don’t know EVERYTHING, and you’re willing to take and apply feedback from leaders and peers.
- Integrity. We don’t cheat each other or our customer. We operate with a “do what is right” mentality
- Experience with Salesforce and SalesLoft (or similar)
This describes you:
- You’re enjoyable to be around.
- You’re ok with rejection, and use it as a stepping stone to get to the next success
- You read, listen to podcasts, watch webinars, attend events etc… Constantly looking to improve your craft.
- You can see yourself getting passionate about selling a business-altering solution to a relatively old-school buyer, since you know you’re helping them thrive.
- You are NOT AFRAID of the phone. In fact, you LOVE it
Competitive base plus commission package, medical/dental/vision, 401k