Administrative Assistant $1500 Sign On Bonus
AMS, Association Management Services. NW Portland, OR
- Expired: 22 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A $1500 sign on bonus is available upon successful completion of 90 days of employment.
As an Association Administrator working in our HOA division, you will be an integral member on a team of administrative personnel, serving as an indispensable right-hand to our busy team of community managers. Utilizing excellent multitasking skills, you will handle multiple projects at a time, adapt quickly to different situations, and provide outstanding customer service to clients, vendors, and members of the community.
· Customer-service oriented: You have a positive attitude and are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure our clients and customers are taken care of.
· Communication Pro: You possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You manage numerous calls and emails with ease and professionalism. You also have a sense of humor and can interact to people of all walks of life.
· Resilient. Not every customer call is positive. You do not let the occasionally challenging or negative calls get you down. You stay positive and bounce back, feeling confident in your abilities.
· An innovative self-starter: You do not balk in the face of a challenge and thrive in situations where you take the lead. You take initiative and anticipate needs.
· A problem-solver. Unexpected problems do not scare you, and you are able to adapt to unexpected challenges. You strive to think outside the box, collaborate with your supportive teammates, and come up with creative solutions.
· Organized: As an administrative professional, you arrange your work in a way that keeps both you and your team organized. You are adept at using and learning numerous software programs and processes, and always know where to find the information you need to do your job – and do it effectively.
· Fast and accurate. You like to move quickly and have a full plate. Despite your speed you do not miss the important details.
· Dedicated: You can always be depended upon to get the job done in the most efficient way possible and have top-notch multitasking and time-management abilities.
· Educated and experienced: You have an Associate degree or a GED/high school diploma, and at least one year of related administrative experience. If you have previous property management or HOA experience, that is even better. Other experience helpful in this role: bookkeeping, hospitality, retail management, restaurant management, escrow assistant, legal assistant.
· Answer telephone calls on behalf of the Association. Assist the caller, or transfer the call, as necessary.
· Answer a high volume of emails daily.
· Proof, edit and process several types of correspondence and mailings for numerous associations as needed.
· Arrange location reservations for board meetings and attend as needed by the request of the Association Business Manager.
· Acquire bids from vendors, schedule and coordinate any needed maintenance and landscape work, and maintain vendor relationships through excellent customer service and professional correspondence.
· Create and maintain various detailed reports, inventories, and update specific reference spreadsheets and lists.
· Provide additional support to your team as needed.
What We Offer You:
· A generous benefits package with three different options, including medical, vision, and dental group plans.
· $10,000 company-paid term life insurance policy.
· Voluntary additional benefits, including insurance through AFLAC, cafeteria plan and flexible spending, short-term disability, term life, and AD&D insurance.
· Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
· 401(k) and educational assistance.
· A fantastic working environment.
· Schedule flexibility once training is complete.
· A catered lunch provided by the company once per month.
· Exceptional training and career development, ensuring you have the necessary skills to take you exactly where you want to go.
AMS, Association Management Services. NW
BusinessView all jobs at AMS, Association Management Services. NW