AMPAC Fine Chemicals Petersburg, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
AMPAC Fine Chemicals in Petersburg, VA (Richmond Metro Area) is currently seeking an Environmental Engineer to provide technical and regulatory support with respect to environmental function, with focus on air permitting requirement. The successful candidate will:
- Maintain records in accordance with the State Operating Permit (air) and Title V permit, and RCRA requirements.
- Track and report air emissions
- Assist with the development of P&IDs and Process Flow Diagrams as required the by the air permit and Subpart BB and CC
- Assist SHE Sr. Manager in regulatory audits
- Oversee monitoring for fugitive emissions throughout manufacturing and support facilities consistent with AFC’s leak detection and repair (LDAR) program and local, state and federal regulations.
- Conduct onsite internal environmental audits to assess the effectiveness of EH&S compliance programs.
- B.S. in Environmental, Chemical Engineering, or related science.
- Five to Nine years’ experience in a technical position preferably within an SH&E environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to maintain, prepare and use field analytical testing equipment.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Knowledge of EPA and Virginia DEQ regulations, particularly NESHAPs 6V and Title V air permitting, and basic knowledge of general EH&S requirements preferred.