AMP Payment Systems is hiring 1 Assistant Sales Manager to oversee and Inside - Outside Sales Team in the Payments Industry. The Assistant Sales Manager is quick to make good decisions. They are forward thinking and have excellent communication skills. They enjoy coaching and training new employees. This individual is a sponge and can retain information quickly. They never make excuses and always finish the task on time. This person is a true leader.
Assistant Sales Manager Job Duties:
- Coach all levels of sales performers from novice to expert with a measurable increase in performance.
- Speak with sales team members daily to evaluate their positive mental attitude and report to the Vice President of Sales.
- Assist in the sales call-in process when sales reps need assistance
- Follow instructions while implementing new ones effectively.
- Be able to run and close appointments in person for training purposes
- Report daily to the Vice President of Sales the items for improvement and points of strength for each sales rep
- Coordinate with multiple departments to maximize time efficiency with scheduled appointments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of sales management experience
- Coaching and leadership mindset
- Attention to detail must be a strength
- High expectation of personal performance
- Reliable transportation
- Adapt and learn quickly
Apply Today, we only have 1 opening.