Who we are:
AMOpportunities connects healthcare students globally to US clinical training experiences. The worldwide shortages in healthcare necessitate a model for learning, training, and working anywhere. Our platform provides students on-demand clinical experiences with concierge services such as visa and housing support. AMO has hosted more than 2,700 international medical students and graduates in 200-plus clinical sites across the country. AMOpportunities grows every year, forming partnerships with academic institutions globally and connecting them to our partnered hospitals. We are paving the way for the future of healthcare education, breaking down not just borders but the traditional model of clinical education.
At AMOpportunities, we partner with trainees and educators to shape a world where an individual with a dream can learn anywhere, train anywhere, and work anywhere.
We believe in a future where all people have equal access to education, training, and career opportunities regardless of national origin, belief, or identity. We strive to create this future by empowering connections that transcend borders and increase educational equity.
About the position:
AMOpportunities is quickly expanding and looking for an enthusiastic and passionate senior marketing director who can jump in to optimize our revenue streams and co-manage our marketing team with a junior director. The Senior Marketing Director is responsible for the vision and strategy of the marketing department; taking AMOpportunites marketing department from a B2C structure to a B2B. They will also be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the current personnel on the current AMO marketing team, including but is not limited to the delegation, coaching, and development.
As an early-stage company, our entire team wears many hats and is always willing to collaborate on new projects and bring new ideas to the table. This individual needs to be flexible and able to take on new responsibilities as needed.
- Manage and develop the AMO marketing team
- Ensure the marketing team has the information and tools necessary to be successful in their roles
- Evaluate, develop, and communicate the AMO marketing strategy, vision, and plan
- Build marketing operations to extend into international schools and hospitals, the B2B2C shift from our existing marketing
- Monitor market trends and create competitive strategies while identifying target audiences
- Analyze customer validation and market needs
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness and department growth opportunities
- Develop weekly campaign reports and make recommendations based on reports
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is able to use customer and market insights to prioritize marketing opportunities
- Strong communication skills and ability to navigate feedback
- Motivated self-starter
- Attention to detail
- Creative, forward-thinking individual
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent
- Master’s degree in Marketing preferred
- 5+ years of experience with a proven track record of leading a marketing team
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup culture
- Hubspot knowledge is highly preferred
What You Gain:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Program: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and Commuter Benefits!
- A mission-driven work environment committed to a spirit of support, growth, and achievement
- Performance-based career growth opportunities
- A front-row seat for the exponential growth of a booming education tech company
- Work/life balance
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At AMOpportunities we are deeply committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing our employees a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strictly prohibit discrimination and harassment based on disability, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy status (including childbirth and related states), sexual orientation, race, color, social or ethnic origin, religion, age, HIV status, past/present military service, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.