Residential Leasing Agent - URGENT
AMMONS PITTMAN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an NC Real Estate licensed Property Manager to become a part of our team! You will help plan and facilitate all real estate activities and transactions.
- Oversee and coordinate all real estate transactions
- Attract and educate new tenants
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- After hour emergency calls for one month every quarter
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
AMMONS PITTMAN PROPERTY MANAGEMENTWhy Work Here?
A family-owned company in business for over 30 years.
10224 Durant Road Raleigh NC 27614Raleigh, NC