Nature’s Medicines Marketing Copywriter
Do you have a passion for finding just the right word or phrase? Do you like a fast-paced environment where you will immediately see the impact of your work? If you answered yes to these questions, we’d love to meet you!
We are a rapidly expanding company looking for a Copywriter with an exceptional voice to join our corporate marketing team.
The ideal candidate has a passion for storytelling and a keen understanding of retail and brand marketing, near-perfect editing, writing and grammar skills. The ability to write smart, informed copy on-the-fly and with tight turnarounds is also a must.
This candidate should also be curious, positive, and highly collaborative. You’ll be joining a diverse team who is constantly looking for new ways to engage our customers.
Copywriter Responsibilities include:
- Participating in the marketing team’s creative process from concept to execution - for both small and large scale projects
- Partnering with teams across the company to build compelling stories across a variety of platforms and channels
- Writing headlines and positioning statements for marketing campaigns
- Working closely with graphic design on weekly creative assets
- Writing engaging, customer-centric weekly emails
- Collaborating on copy for in-store signage, product naming, marketing activations, packaging, website, sales kits, social media, etc.
- Editing, proofing, and obtaining legal approvals on copy when needed
- Effectively managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Ability to create copy that sells across a variety of marketing platforms
- Responsible for overall quality and accuracy of marketing materials
- Creating benefit driven copy and content
- Developing/managing/executing brand voice for each brand and incorporating that voice into all marketing communications to ensure consistent branding across all channels
- Managing freelancers as necessary
- Establishing and maintaining brand voice guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
Experience & Skills
· 3-5 years of experience as a marketing copywriter – retail, CPG or agency experience preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree in Creative Writing, English, Advertising/Marketing or equivalent experience
· Experience with keyword research and applying SEO techniques to copy and content a plus
· Email marketing expertise a plus
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
· Flexible when it comes to re-prioritizing tasks due to business demands.
· Able to take constructive criticism
· Enjoys collaboration
· Knowledge of the cannabis industry a plus