AMLI Residential Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join a team of maintenance professionals at AMLI Residential and discover the great opportunities available. As the Groundskeeper you will ensure the quality appearance and upkeep of our apartment community located in Austin. We are looking for someone with an eye for details and that can work independently. This is position is also a great opportunity to learn other aspects in maintenance repairs.
- Clean common, amenity and ground areas on a daily basis. Rake, sweep, shovel as circumstances warrant:
- Water and upkeep community landscaping as instructed. Sweep leaves, water flower boxes on a daily basis (seasonal).
- Pick up trash and dog refuse.
- Hose/clean front entry walks.
- Use of ladders for painting, cleaning breezeway lighting, window cleaning etc.
- Check and replace exterior lighting on a regular basis
- Care of swimming pool and related equipment; maintain water quality and safety apparatus.
- Courteous, efficient response to resident requests. This includes helping residents and prospects before, during and after leasing an apartment. Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents; initiate action to correct unsafe conditions.
- Assist with 17 minute inspections, “make-ready” and/or miscellaneous duties as requested by the Service Manager or Community Manager.
- Previous experience in Janitorial, Cleaning, Custodial work preferred.
- Ability to push, pull and lift up to 50 lbs.
- 2 week's vacation and more after 3 years. Plus sick, personal days and holiday pay.
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401-k with employer match
AMLI is an equal employment opportunity employer that encourages personal and professional development. We offer a competitive salary along with bonuses, benefit and recognition programs.
Founded in 1980 as AMLI Realty Co. and now owned by PRIME Property Fund, a core, open-ended, institutional real estate fund managed by Morgan Stanley, AMLI Residential has grown to be a prominent, well-respected multifamily real estate developer and owner.
AMLI ResidentialWhy Work Here?
Our culture is what sets us apart. We take pride in providing a rewarding place to work, where diversity & individuality are embraced.
AMLI Residential focuses on the development, construction and management of luxury apartment communities. We currently own and manage over 20,000 apartment homes in nine U.S. markets. Founded in 1980 as AMLI Realty Co. and now owned by PRIME Property Fund, a core, open-ended, institutional real estate fund managed by Morgan Stanley, AMLI Residential has grown to be a prominent, well-respected multifamily real estate developer and owner.