Looking for a new opportunity in your career as a maintenance professional? Apply now for our Maintenance Tech opening at our new apartment mid-rise located in Grapevine, TX
As the Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for maintaining the efficient operation and upkeep of our luxury apartment community. Duties include:
- Perform maintenance services such as: HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, appliance repairs, glass replacement, etc.
- Respond on a timely basis to resident service requests.
- Be available to work on an on-call basis, including weekends and nights.
- Conduct inspections as required, per policy and participate in preventative maintenance to include pool, exterior lighting, filter changes and apartment inspections.
- Clean work area, tools and equipment. Care, maintain, and inventory all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company.
- 2 week's vacation plus sick, personal days and holiday pay.
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401-k with employer match
- Apartment Discount
- Minimum 2 years related experience and/or training.
- On Call and weekend availability is required.
- HVAC/EPA Refrigerant Certified (type 1 and 2 or Universal)
- Valid DL
AMLI is an equal employment opportunity employer that encourages personal and professional growth. We have one of the best training programs in our industry; supporting the certification process and on-going technical skills development. We offer a competitive salary along with bonuses, housing discount, benefit and recognition programs.
maintenance technician, service technician, building maintenance, make ready tech, maintenance and repair, HVAC repair
Founded in 1980 as AMLI Realty Co. and now owned by PRIME Property Fund, a core, open-ended, institutional real estate fund managed by Morgan Stanley, AMLI Residential has grown to be a prominent, well-respected multifamily real estate developer and owner.
AMLI Management Company