Entry Level Customer Support Specialist
AMI is a promotional advertising and marketing firm dedicated to providing exceptional customer service on behalf of our fortune 500 clients. We strive to bring the corporate feel of major technology and telecommunications companies to a more local level.
As we expand our customer support team we are looking for entry level, full time, customer service professionals.
Responsibilities for the Entry Level Customer Support Specialist:
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Consult and up sell products
- Troubleshoot customer issues
- Handle customer complaints
- Report to Sr. Management
Qualifications for the Entry Level Customer Support Specialist:
- At least 1-2 years experience in a customer service, sales, or client-facing role; however, because this is an entry level position we are willing to provide hands on training and thus require a strong student mentality
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work in a team of about 5-7 individuals
- Solution-oriented mindset while reporting to Senior Management
- Confident and outgoing personality in order to interact with customers, clients, and other members from the customer service team!