*This is a fully remote/work from home position which will involve travelling to other states 10-25% of the time.
We are partnered with a reputable health care college that’s spans 23 campus locations and boasts a “student first” mindset looking to hire an MSN Program Director to build and shape their brand new online Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) program.
The role is supported by a wonderful Vice President of Nursing who is nationally recognized for her academic leadership including expanding their nursing campuses and programs from 1200 students to over 7000 students during her tenure.
This is a new credential tied to a new program, and you'll be responsible for development and implementation of long-term quality program(s) and working collaboratively with all members of the nursing/campus team.
They are committed to providing quality education and recently achieved a 77%% NCLEX pass rate nationally. Outside of having incredible support from the entire 23 location organization, they have incredible top of the line education. Students here are non-traditional as many work full time while enrolled so the college is proud to offer flexibility to ensure students success.
If you’re looking to utilize your exceptional abilities in administration and long-range strategic planning, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Directly support the mission and purpose of the governing organization and purpose of a nursing education unit in the achievement of a nursing program’s end-of-program student learning outcomes and program outcomes.
- Actively engages in regulatory issues and programmatic accreditation needs surrounding advanced nursing practice and advanced practice nursing.
- Establishes and maintains an expectation of scholarly development activities that supports a platform for national participation and recognition
- Ensures documented program and course assessment through the development of learning objectives, student learning outcomes, appropriate strategies, and feedback to ensure academic excellence and integrity of programs.
- Participates in the recruitment, selection, on-boarding and continuous evaluation of faculty members who contribute directly to the MSN Program.
- Provides instruction and evaluates student learning in assigned courses
- Participates in tracking key academic metrics used to monitor performance of the nursing programs.
- Prepares reports, plans, and analyses to document and advance the activities and initiatives of the MSN Program.
- Provides direction in planning and administration of the Nurse Practitioner Specialty tracks and MSN Program including assessment, evaluation, development and revision of courses and overall curriculum; Facilitates faculty participation in planning, implementing and evaluating the curriculum.
- Minimum of 2+ years-experience required as a faculty member in a professional nursing education program
- Doctorate / PHD degree
- This position must have earned a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)from an accredited college or university, as well as hold national certification as a PMHNP.
- Must be comfortable travelling out-of state 10-25% of the time
Final salary is per employer discretion and commensurate with experience
A group of dedicated recruiters with real industry experience specializing in the recruitment and placement of Healthcare professionals. Our philosophy is simple. We work swiftly and efficiently to stay above the competition, and expect both our candidates and clients to do the same. Our recruiters are very well trained to handle any situation throughout the hiring process, ensuring a successful placement. We stay on top of emerging market news, delivering more of a consultative and value added approach.
Why Use A Recruiter?
First and foremost, it's absolutely FREE to the candidate to have a recruiter represent you.
A good recruiter is a professional networker; so if you are reluctant or too busy to test the job market, recruiters can put you in touch with "hidden" opportunities. Recruiters are often privy to openings that are not on the job boards.
Executive recruiters work directly with the hiring authority. This means your resume is not stuck in a large pile on HR's desk. Rather, you are one of a selected few, prudently submitted directly to the hiring manager.
Recruiters can also give you a behind-the-scenes perspective on a company and specifics of the position such as the extremely important question: "Why is the position open?"
Our monthly email notifications provide you with insights and trends about our specific industry. This knowledge allows you to compare your skills to those in high demand.
A good recruiter is a lifelong professional ally. By maintaining contact with AMI network, we can refer you and friends to career changing opportunities.
Lastly, recruiters give you unbiased, professional advice regarding your resume, interviewing tips and guidance as you embark on finding the next step in your career.