*Please note- this position is based out of Omaha, NE. This would require relocation, and we are offering a generous financial package to help you make the move.*
Imagine working for a healthcare organization whose mission is to eliminate barriers for an underserved population to have access to healthcare! Thanks to this incredible Community Clinic & Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC), more than 50,000 patients now receive affordable, reliable and clinically sound care.
If you’re a Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician who wants to stop practicing “fast-food medicine” and work at a healthcare company that truly cares about their patients getting the best possible care they can, this might be the job for you!
Located in Omaha, Nebraska, we’re looking to add a passionate Bilingual (Spanish) Family Practice / Internal Medicine Physician to join a talented team of 55+ dedicated Providers. Whether you’re straight out of Residency or have been practicing medicine for 25+ years, there’s a place for you on this team.
About the company:
· Provides culturally respective services to kids, adults and the geriatric populations
· Patient Populations consists mainly of Spanish speaking population who don’t otherwise have financial means to healthcare, transportation to and from a healthcare center or even the linguistic capability to speak with healthcare professionals
· Provides a sliding fee scale based on income and ability to pay to make sure no one is excluded
· Ethical, collegiate and supportive environment where medicine is practiced how it should be, not based on highest reimbursement rates
· Provide: Adult Medicine, Behavioral Health, Dental, LGBTQ+ Healthcare, Peds, Pharmacy, Prenatal, Women’s Health, Teen & Young Adult services just to name a few
· Want to work at a close-knit healthcare facility that provides bonafide services to an underserved, largely immigrant population
· Like the idea of working for an FQHC and even having time off to be able to do Doctors without Borders like some of our other Physicians
· Get excited about a competitive salary with amazing benefits and even Tuition Reimbursement!
· Working for an organization that has a service-based mission
· Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
· 401K with match
· Generous PTO
· Student Loan Forgiveness
· See an average of 20-25 patients per day in an outpatient setting.
· Perform physical examinations and preventive health measures within guidelines
· Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs.
· Record physical findings and formulates plan and prognosis based on patient's condition.
· Utilize electronic medical records system to document patient care where available.
· Prescribe medication or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, occupational therapy or related therapeutic procedures; refills medication.
· Advise patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
· May perform minor surgery/procedures based on privileges granted.
· Must be BE/BC (Board Eligible / Board Certified)
· Prior experience as a Primary Care Physician, Family Practice Physician, Internist / Internal Medicine Doctor - preferred, but not required
· Non-Profit / FQHC experience – preferred, not required
· Valid MD or DO License (would need to transfer license to Nebraska)
· Must be fluent in Spanish
Final salary is per employer discretion and commensurate with experience.