*Please note- this position is based out of Omaha, NE. This would require relocation, and we are offering a generous financial package to help you make the move.*
Imagine working for a healthcare organization whose mission is to eliminate barriers for an underserved population to have access to healthcare! Thanks to this incredible Community Clinic & Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC), more than 50,000 patients now receive affordable, reliable and clinically sound care.
If you’re a Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician who wants to stop practicing “fast-food medicine” and work at a healthcare company that truly cares about their patients getting the best possible care they can, this might be the job for you!
Located in Omaha, Nebraska, we’re looking to add a passionate Bilingual (Spanish) Family Practice / Internal Medicine Physician to join a talented team of 55+ dedicated Providers. Whether you’re straight out of Residency or have been practicing medicine for 25+ years, there’s a place for you on this team.
About the company:
· Provides culturally respective services to kids, adults and the geriatric populations
· Patient Populations consists mainly of Spanish speaking population who don’t otherwise have financial means to healthcare, transportation to and from a healthcare center or even the linguistic capability to speak with healthcare professionals
· Provides a sliding fee scale based on income and ability to pay to make sure no one is excluded
· Ethical, collegiate and supportive environment where medicine is practiced how it should be, not based on highest reimbursement rates
· Provide: Adult Medicine, Behavioral Health, Dental, LGBTQ+ Healthcare, Peds, Pharmacy, Prenatal, Women’s Health, Teen & Young Adult services just to name a few
· Want to work at a close-knit healthcare facility that provides bonafide services to an underserved, largely immigrant population
· Like the idea of working for an FQHC and even having time off to be able to do Doctors without Borders like some of our other Physicians
· Get excited about a competitive salary with amazing benefits and even Tuition Reimbursement!
· Working for an organization that has a service-based mission
· Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
· 401K with match
· Generous PTO
· Student Loan Forgiveness
· See an average of 20-25 patients per day in an outpatient setting.
· Perform physical examinations and preventive health measures within guidelines
· Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs.
· Record physical findings and formulates plan and prognosis based on patient's condition.
· Utilize electronic medical records system to document patient care where available.
· Prescribe medication or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, occupational therapy or related therapeutic procedures; refills medication.
· Advise patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
· May perform minor surgery/procedures based on privileges granted.
· Must be BE/BC (Board Eligible / Board Certified)
· Prior experience as a Primary Care Physician, Family Practice Physician, Internist / Internal Medicine Doctor - preferred, but not required
· Non-Profit / FQHC experience – preferred, not required
· Valid MD or DO License (would need to transfer license to Nebraska)
· Must be fluent in Spanish
Final salary is per employer discretion and commensurate with experience.
A group of dedicated recruiters with real industry experience specializing in the recruitment and placement of Healthcare professionals. Our philosophy is simple. We work swiftly and efficiently to stay above the competition, and expect both our candidates and clients to do the same. Our recruiters are very well trained to handle any situation throughout the hiring process, ensuring a successful placement. We stay on top of emerging market news, delivering more of a consultative and value added approach.
Why Use A Recruiter?
First and foremost, it's absolutely FREE to the candidate to have a recruiter represent you.
A good recruiter is a professional networker; so if you are reluctant or too busy to test the job market, recruiters can put you in touch with "hidden" opportunities. Recruiters are often privy to openings that are not on the job boards.
Executive recruiters work directly with the hiring authority. This means your resume is not stuck in a large pile on HR's desk. Rather, you are one of a selected few, prudently submitted directly to the hiring manager.
Recruiters can also give you a behind-the-scenes perspective on a company and specifics of the position such as the extremely important question: "Why is the position open?"
Our monthly email notifications provide you with insights and trends about our specific industry. This knowledge allows you to compare your skills to those in high demand.
A good recruiter is a lifelong professional ally. By maintaining contact with AMI network, we can refer you and friends to career changing opportunities.
Lastly, recruiters give you unbiased, professional advice regarding your resume, interviewing tips and guidance as you embark on finding the next step in your career.
AMI NetworkWe are PASSIONATE about matching you with a job where you can have a meaningful impact. Since 2010 our Recruitment Firm has partnered with 100+ companies across the healthcare space, and our clients range from multibillion-dollar Health Systems such as Kaiser Permanente, to 20+ campus Nursing Colleges, to the fastest growing start-up MA Health Plan in the country down to single-facility Federally Qualified Healthcare Centers, and family-owned home health agencies. We pride ourselves in transparency and responsiveness (yes, we know many peers you've likely worked with in our line of business aren't) You'll find the recruiter you work with to be knowledgeable (the one and only industry we search in is healthcare), a little zany, professional without taking themselves too seriously, and insightful.