Physical Therapist - Accepting New Grads
- Expired: 6 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AMI Healthcare Staffing -Part of AMI Network - has partnered with a leading industry employer to staff their physical therapist roles on a full-time basis ( i.e., If you are available PT, please also apply as there are opportunities for you as well).
Chocolate-covered Strawberries–…..Just kidding! I am making sure you are still reading!
I know these job postings can get long and dull. So, let’s cut to the chase!
There are openings for Physical Therapists in outpatient clinics located in Brighton, MA, and Dorchester, MA This company focuses on quality VS quantity. SO, if you feel like you are rushing through your day and are wanting to have a more personable experience with your patients this is the place for YOU!!
Typically, you will see 12 patients a day/ 60 patients a week and have anywhere from 30- 60 minutes of 1:1 time with them.
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in learning more about, then KEEP. ON. READING!
Let's talk about WHY!
- Whether you are a new grad or an experienced physical therapist, this role benefits everyone! Yes, EVERYONE!
- Our client wants you to walk through those doors on your first day and feel at home. They believe that your workplace is your happy place and that work-life balance is GOLDEN!
- New grads will be a part of their 6-month mentorship program that has you working side by side with experienced therapists! Your success is their success!
- Leadership development! No matter your experience level, your goals and growth are important to the company. Becoming a supervisor, director, or regional director is all within your sights. They will train and develop you to have a thriving career!
Now, let's get to the good stuff!
What to Expect!
- Devising creative treatment plans for individuals suffering from injuries or muscle, nerve, joint, and bone diseases.
- Assessing patients' strengths and weaknesses.
- Provide excellent 1:1 care for your teen-adolescence to adult patients., spending an average of 40 minutes with each person.
- Helping patients restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability.
- Encouraging patients along the road to recovery.
- Medical specialties include orthopedics, sports medicine, and neuro.
What is needed?
- MA Physical Therapist License
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to patient success
- Basic computer skills
- CPR and first aid certification required
BAM: Guaranteed base and potential BONUS.
Excellent Benefits upon being hired permanently!
If you have made it this far and you are as excited as I am, then, CLICK Submit your resume and send me an email NOW!
HealthcareView all jobs at AMI Network
Get fresh Industrial Rehabilitation jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.