We are partnered with a rapidly growing Hospice and Home Health provider to help them hire a full time Account Manager / Marketer to develop strategic relationships with new patient referral sources across Los Angeles County.
In this very important role, you would be a major contributor to the overall success of the organization. This position is remote / work-from-home; however, a successful Marketer realizes the importance of face-to-face networking in the field.
- Strong base salary (roughly $65,000)
- Uncapped commission/bonus potential
- Work for one of the most recognized and respected names in LA
- Partner with a very fair CEO who sets realistic targets, and gives you the resources you need to succeed
- Solid benefits include PTO, Medical, Dental, etc.
With a full offering of Home Health and Hospice services to market, and the freedom to make your own schedule, your goals can be achieved without sacrificing your work-life balance.
Currently the company services the San Fernando Valley, San Gabriel Valley, Los Angeles, East LA, and North Orange County. It's your choice which territory you focus on, and whether you'd like to drive referrals for both home health and hospice, or just support one line of business.
What you'll do:
- Participate in developing new business opportunities through community outreach
- Present industry trends and data to demonstrate the value that we bring to patients and families
- Educate the medical community (potential referral sources) on our clinical services and how they will support families by improving patient outcomes
- Work closely with the clinical operations team to ensure seamless care planning and transitions
- Existing "book of business" in either home health or Hospice is required
- Prior experience as either a Sales Representative, Liaison, Marketer, Business Development, or Account Manager
- The ideal candidate has working relationships with key decision-makers within the local market (hospitals, physician groups, home health, assisted living, etc)
Final salary is per employer discretion and commensurate with experience.