Please note- this opportunity is out of state, and will require relocation. We are offering a generous $ package to help with the move, and by applying for this you'll have your choice of the Topeka, Kansas location.
One of the most reputable health care colleges is looking to hire an Associate Dean of Nursing (Program Director of Nursing) for their established ADN (Associate Dean of Nursing) Program and R.N. to BSN (Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing) program. The role is supported by a wonderful Area Dean of Nursing who is a nurse herself and extremely passionate about giving the team and students the resources they need to succeed.
There is already a successful nursing program in-place, and you'll be responsible for development and implementation of long-term quality program(s) and working collaboratively with all members of the nursing/campus team.
They are committed to providing quality education and recently achieved a 77%% NCLEX pass rate nationally. Outside of having incredible support from the entire 23 location organization, they have incredible top of the line education with a “student first” mindset! Students here are non-traditional as many works full time while enrolled so the college is proud to offer flexibility to ensure students success. And yes, they’ve got a very competitive benefit as well!
Along with the generous compensation they also have a competitive benefits package including:
Relocation package, health/dental/vision, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with employer match, long/term disability and more.
If you’re looking to utilize your leadership, education expertise and serve as a mentor at a successful organization, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Conducts faculty observations and coaching, mentoring, and evaluating faculty members and staff under the direction of the School of Nursing Dean
- Oversees on-boarding and nursing orientation of new faculty to all learning environments as directed by the School of Nursing Dean
- Assists the Area Dean of Nursing in organizing and scheduling faculty and staff work assignments.
- Maintains high performance standards for self that support the overall strategic plan and vision of the School of Nursing and College and holds self-accountable for achieving results.
- Contributes in sustaining and delivering school curricula in accordance with programmatic accreditation standards and strategic planning goals.
- Demonstrates strict adherence to all institutional, governmental, and accreditation policies, regulations, and codes of conduct at all times.
- Provides instruction and evaluates student learning in assigned courses.
- Participates in tracking key academic metrics used to monitor performance of the nursing programs including but not limited to: NCLEX pass rates, program completion rates, and graduation rates as guided by the Program Performance Report.
- Participates in the development of action plans to address any areas not meeting the program standards.
- Master's degree in Nursing is required (MAN/MSN)
- Hold and maintain all educational qualifications required by the governing organization, the state, and the governing organization’s accrediting agency.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing (MSN/MAN) from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 1 year-experience required as a faculty member in a professional nursing education program and/or higher education administration.
- Minimum of 1 year of management experience within the nursing field.
- Minimum of 2+ years full-time or equivalent direct care experience as a practicing nurse.
Salary is per employer discretion and commensurate with experience
A group of dedicated recruiters with real industry experience specializing in the recruitment and placement of Healthcare professionals. Our philosophy is simple. We work swiftly and efficiently to stay above the competition, and expect both our candidates and clients to do the same. Our recruiters are very well trained to handle any situation throughout the hiring process, ensuring a successful placement. We stay on top of emerging market news, delivering more of a consultative and value added approach.
Why Use A Recruiter?
First and foremost, it's absolutely FREE to the candidate to have a recruiter represent you.
A good recruiter is a professional networker; so if you are reluctant or too busy to test the job market, recruiters can put you in touch with "hidden" opportunities. Recruiters are often privy to openings that are not on the job boards.
Executive recruiters work directly with the hiring authority. This means your resume is not stuck in a large pile on HR's desk. Rather, you are one of a selected few, prudently submitted directly to the hiring manager.
Recruiters can also give you a behind-the-scenes perspective on a company and specifics of the position such as the extremely important question: "Why is the position open?"
Our monthly email notifications provide you with insights and trends about our specific industry. This knowledge allows you to compare your skills to those in high demand.
A good recruiter is a lifelong professional ally. By maintaining contact with AMI network, we can refer you and friends to career changing opportunities.
Lastly, recruiters give you unbiased, professional advice regarding your resume, interviewing tips and guidance as you embark on finding the next step in your career.