SALES - CUSTOMER SERVICE - ENTRY LEVEL - PAID TRAINING!!
NOT DOOR 2 DOOR, NOT BUSINESS 2 BUSINESS, NOT A CALL CENTER
This position will require someone who;
· Has a professional image and communication skills
· Is reliable, responsible and capable of leading others
· Speaks fluent English and enjoys face-to-face interaction
· Is over the age of 18, and able to commute to Atlanta
Client Representative Job Description:
You'll be enjoying our fun and vibrant environment, achieving sales and customer service related targets and progressing to take on team leading responsibilities.
You'll be involved in:
· Face-to-face marketing, sales and customer service
· Handling subsequent sales inquiries
· Creating a relaxed and fun environment for customers
· Cross-selling or up-selling where necessary
· Living our commitment to providing an incredible service every day
· Contributing to an awesome working environment and team culture
· Team Leading - training, organizing team events, managing merchandise and materials for the team, motivating and helping team members hit targets
We believe that our Sales Representatives are the key to our success, so we make sure we are able to attract and retain the best people to represent our clients!
Are you looking for a company that:
· Values its people by providing training and skill development?
· Has a winning culture with a team environment and friendly competition?
· Believes in promoting from within based on results, not seniority?
If so, apply today!
Please send your resume to our HR team through the online application process. A covering letter is not necessary, but please be sure your contact information is current! We will be holding interviews straight away and therefore might contact you the same day you apply.
Thanks for your interest in our company - we look forward to hearing from you!