CLINICAL LIAISON (RN, LPN)
AMG Physical Rehabilitation Hospital - Covington Covington, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AMG Physical Rehabilitation Hospital - Covington seeks a FT Clinical Liaison (RN, LPN, or PT) responsible for working with other Clinical/Community Liaisons, CEOs, Admission Coordinators, and the Corporate Team to help consistently drive patient census in the hospital. The CL will promote the hospital services by cultivating relationships with referral sources, conducting educational presentations and providing facility tours. The average census of the hospital provides a “group performance indicator for the CL team” and the Admit-Referral report provides a “specific performance indicator for the individual CL.” There are two basic parts to the CL role: evaluate the patient for medical necessity and educate referring facilities, providers, and the community on the services in which we provide.
Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse preferred. Licensed clinician required.
Comprehensive benefits include: Competitive pay with direct deposit, bonus opportunity, medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, long term disability insurance, variety of additional voluntary insurance products, paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays, company paid cellular phone, free uniform scrub after 90 days of employment, and participation in 401(k) retirement plan with company contributions.
Join our dynamic team and enjoy a rewarding career with AMG Physical Rehabilitation Hospital - Covington!
- MUST HAVE CLINICAL EXPERIENCE
- Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse, preferred.
- Licensed clinician required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
- One-two years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Must be able to articulately communicate, interpret and explain complex information and comprehend written and verbal communication
- Possess excellent interpersonal and human relation skills
AMG Physical Rehabilitation Hospital - Covington is an equal opportunity employer.
AMG Physical Rehabilitation Hospital - CovingtonWhy Work Here?
Dynamic Team, FT, Comprehensive Benefits, Caring Company
AMG Physical Rehabilitation Hospital - Covington is a new state of the art, physical rehabilitation hospital, in the heart of Covington, LA. We provide inpatient physical rehabilitation services. We’ll accept Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance. AMG Physical Rehabilitation Hospital - Covington is an equal opportunity employer and an ESOP, employee owned company.
5025 Keystone BlvdCovington, LA