AMFM Healthcare Vienna, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
AMFM HEALTHCARE is looking for a qualified leadership candidate in the Northern Virginia Region for the role of Executive Director
- The Executive Director is responsible for the overall operations and supervision of AMFM Healthcare’s core Behavioral Health Treatment Programs. Under the direction of the Chief Strategy Officer, The Executive Director shall continually strengthen the organization’s infrastructure, supervise personnel, and enforce organizational, regulatory, and accreditory policies and procedures. The Executive Director is expected to perform various administrative tasks and demonstrate leadership, professional ethics, and ensure quality service delivery to persons served and their families.
- The Executive Director shall oversee the care and treatment of all clients in AMFM Healthcare’s programs that have been designated to be under their scope of responsibility. The Executive Director will develop and implement programming that is therapeutically challenging and engaging for the clients while also meeting payor and regulatory requirements. The Executive Director will provide clinical supervision, both formally and informally, to clinicians within their programs. The Executive Director will also liaise with business development, admissions, utilization review, and finance.
The Executive Director will possess skills and knowledge of the operations of a multi-care level facility and multi-disciplinary clinical treatment team. The Executive Director will be familiar with a variety of therapeutic modalities and have a thorough understanding of Evidence-Based Treatment practices. This individual will be familiar with best practices for relevant levels of care and environments. The Executive Director will possess managerial and supervisory skills and utilize these skills on a daily basis.
Minimum Qualifications – Licensed clinician (LMFT, LCSW, Psy. D) with experience in mental health treatment environment. Managerial experience.
Preferred Qualifications – Master’s level Licensed Professional Clinician experienced with treatment of co-occurring disorders, insurance clinical and billing practices, and clinical supervision. Knowledgeable in regulatory compliance in Licensing and Certification with Department of Health Care Services and TJC accreditation standards.
-Preferably two years experience working in relevant field.
-Experience in, and passion for, clinical supervision.
-Excellent conflict resolution, crisis intervention, conflict resolution, de-escalation, and staff training skills.
-Technologically skilled with demonstrated proficiency in Electronic Health Records, GSuite, and collaborative documents.
-Working clinical knowledge of managed care and commercial health insurance medical necessity criteria for admission, continued stay, and discharge.
-Work in a faced-paced environment; make independent decisions, communicate effectively when dealing with clients, families, staff, and other stakeholders of AMFM Healthcare.
-Refined and well-organized multi-tasking skills and in-depth problem-solving abilities.
-Uphold and enforce the agency’s standards, policies and procedures, client rights, and professional code of ethics and conduct, and complete additional duties as required if deemed necessary by administration.
-Collaboratively develop and oversee treatment experiences that meet the needs of clients struggling with mental health disorders. Responsible for program continuous quality management and performance improvement.
-Support, through supervision, Program Managers who hold responsibility for training and supervising direct care staff members.
-Develop and cultivate an environment based on person-centered philosophy and culturally sensitive to client needs and develop rapport with clients and their families to further treatment goals as needed.
-Manage and supervise administrative and clinical personnel. Lead, direct, and motivate staff and clients to successful completion of goals.
-Report weekly, to the Chief Strategy Officer, on the status and progress of the program's activities, staff, and individual clients.
-Work collaboratively with admissions, company leadership, and other stakeholders on ensuring an effective and timely process for evaluating clinical eligibility is established.
-Assist in the recruitment, hiring, training, and supervision of administrative, clinical, clerical, operations, residential and other staff.
-Assist Human Resources with staff conflicts, disciplinary action, and termination, if necessary. Perform 90 day and annual performance evaluation of assigned supervisees.
-Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with subordinate staff, supervisors, utilization review, managed health care clinicians, medical and mental health professionals.
WHO ARE WE AT AMFM HEALTHCARE?
- We are a mental healthcare organization dedicated to challenging the status quo by providing superior individualized care. We provide residential treatment to those struggling with mental health and co-occurring disorders. Our aim is to become a national presence and a byword for quality in the
- We believe our clients and their needs drive our guiding principles.
- As we craft tailored treatment programs, we work collaboratively to anchor our decisions in the soundest medical practices with heart and humanity enabling us to set the bar in our industry and to provide comprehensive, compassionate care.
- Many of our clients have struggled previously in treatment, but we are confident that Our program is their missing piece. Our dedicated team works to create a safe, healing environment for clients to develop tools that make maintaining long-term health possible. We do not give up, instead we push on until we collectively and sometimes creatively find successful solutions for each client.
- Being able to put the needs of our clients first relies on our ability to work as a cohesive team. Which is why:
- We champion each other.
- We appreciate each other.
- We listen to each other knowing that our culture of respect and collaboration sets a firm foundation to deliver effective, client-centered care because we know that when we do these things, we are able to successfully change lives.
EducationView all jobs at AMFM Healthcare