AMF Bakery Richmond, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary: Accurately put away, pick and deliver parts for internal assemblies
Essential Duties/Responsibilities: Include, but not limited to:
- Assure that all safety procedures and policies are followed.
- Pick and present and deliver picked parts to internal assembly departments.
- Label and Distribute received goods to machines or shelves
- Put product away in assigned locations with proper tags attached.
- Accurately pull, count, and issue product from racks for delivery to various production areas.
- Inventory checking / counting, annually and as required
- Assist in implementation of Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Practice Customer service skills when interacting with other companies and internal customers.
- Inspect deliveries for damage and correct quantities and report such in a timely manner.
- Perform Daily Cycle counting.
- Work closely with internal customers to resolve picking issues in a timely manner
- Provide Back up support for other areas of the departments as necessary
Education/Experience: Include, but not limited to:
- High School Education or Equivalent
- Some Warehouse Experience Required
- Lift/Fork Truck experience preferred
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Include, but not limited to:
- Ability to operate a Forklift Truck in a safe manner
- Load and unload trucks as necessary.
- Ability able to comprehend verbal and written instructions.
- Basic Math and Organizational Skills
- General warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple task
- Computer literate D365 or equivalent ERP system experience a plus
- Knowledge using MS Office products
- Ability to Problem Solve quickly and prioritize daily tasks according to importance.
- Personal accountability and integrity are paramount
Working Conditions: Typical manufacturing facility conditions.
- Indoors (95%) and outdoors (5%) working conditions.
- Facility is heated in winter, but not air conditioned in summer.
- Employee must be able to stand on concrete floors for a minimum of eight hours. Kneeling, squatting, bending over and standing for long periods of time may be required to perform assigned tasks.
- Safety steel-toed shoes and safety glasses are required
- Long pants and a sleeved shirt (short sleeve at a minimum) are required.
- Comfortable with working in fast-paced environment
RetailView all jobs at AMF Bakery