Medical Care Alert, a leading provider of personal emergency response systems for senior citizens, is actively seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our award-winning customer service team. https://www.MedicalCareAlert.com
This is an opportunity that provides great flexibility, and fills an important role in a growing company with our office in Northville, MI. This is a part time position (growing to a full time position) with the hours Monday 12-8 pm, Friday 12-8 pm and Saturday shift (9-3 or 10-4).
The Customer Service Representative team member works with clients over the phone and email, but you may be asked to install an emergency system in our local area, so a valid drivers license, clean driving record, and a sound vehicle are required. Primary duties include:
• Assisting with new customer set up questions (i.e. “how do I set up the system?”) and providing technical assistance on how to connect their systems.
• Updating Personal Profile information (i.e. emergency contacts, secret code, etc.)
• Updating Payment Information (i.e. new credit card information)
• Portraying a positive company image and engaging in professional and friendly communications with customers
• Resolving customer problems, such as shipping or invoicing problems, technical issues, etc.
REQUIREMENTS – TEAM MEMBER CHARACTERISTICS:
• Pleasant phone voice, able to keep “cool” when speaking to elderly customers who may be frustrated or confused.
• Familiarity working with two computer screens and multiple open windows. Specific Computer Skills: MS-Office (particularly Outlook, Excel, Word), plus very good general Windows computer and typing skills.
• Ability to work independently – self-motivated and driven – can work effectively with other team members who are in other locations in a “virtual” environment
• Highly detail oriented – “crazy good” organizational skills
• Comfortable speaking with customers, cares about seniors and caregivers
About Medical Care Alert
Medical Care Alert is a leading provider of medical alert systems for seniors, with clients in all 50 states. We've received the "Super Service Award" for outstanding customer service from Angie's List readers 5 years in a row. We have an A+ Rating with the BBB (and zero complaints), and are a Gator100 "100 fastest growing companies" award recipient.
There is a simple reason we have been so successful: We care about our clients and the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else.
Unlike other medical alert companies, we offer systems to meet every lifestyle and budget - you'll have a solution to meet almost every client's needs.