AWESOME COMPANY BENEFITS/ SIGN ON BONUS/ TOP PAY$$$
AMERICAN PROTECTION GROUP (APG) Sacramento, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The American Protection Group (APG) is a national security and investigative company rated A+ by the BBB.
******Outstanding benefit package upon completion of probation******
Paid Guard Card Renewals**
Paid Firearms Permit Renewals** and Requals
Paid Refresher Courses (Mandated by some states)
Sign on Bonuses (When they applied)
Pre-tax Medical (50% paid by employer)
Pre-tax Dental (100% paid by employer)
Pre-tax Vision (100% paid by employer)
Paid Sick Leave
Paid Training Time
Paid Birthday **
Paid Holidays **
Paid Vacation **
Additional Bonus Incentives
Annual Company Awards (if nominated)
Annual AAA Membership / Roadside Assistance (100% paid by employer)
Employee Referral Bonus upon completion of the introductory period
401K (CA SAVER)
(**Outstanding benefits package are limited to probation period and service history in the company)
******$1000 unarmed and $1500 armed SIGN-ON BONUS IS PART OF OUR INCENTIVE TO JOIN OUR COMPANY.******
We are offering a sign-on bonus for Full-Time new hires as an incentive to getting your career started with us. Our sign-on bonus of $1000 unarmed and $1500 armed after you meet our employment requirements and your probational period has been completed from the date of hire.
(Bonus paid after successfully completing a strict 120-day probation period - Must pass WITHOUT any violations of our company policies and or procedures during the probation period).
Paid out in 3 equal payments, after completing the probational period and 3 months thereafter.
We are currently seeking qualified applicants for the following areas:
Sacramento CA ( surrounding areas)
Part/Full - Time Armed Guards
Part/Full - Time Unarmed Guards
Part/Full - Time Supervisor (Armed & Unarmed)
Full - Time Operations Manager (Armed & special requirements must be met)
Job functions include, but not limited to:
• Must have a minimum of 1-year experience in security
• Former Law enforcement/ Ex-military / FTO training preferred but not required
• Be able to make quick reaction decisions
• Be able to work with others
• Experienced in the security industry
• Conduct electronic reports/serious incident reports
• Be diligent, assertive and display leadership
• BATON, PEPPER SPRAY, HANDCUFFS, AND TASER PREFERRED (All permits are required to carry)
All security officers are responsible for patrolling sectors assigned to them throughout the shift, scan QR sensors and conduct foot patrol tours at specific locations if necessary.
To become part of this Division you must meet these requirements:
1. Have a smartphone
2. Current/Active Guard Card and if armed - Current Firearm Permit
3. Must have reliable transportation
4. Be in good physical condition
5. Have an open availability, including weekends and holidays
6. Be punctual and dependable
Also, demonstrate the following:
1. Smartphone app. knowledge – Will train
2. Strict awareness of surroundings
3. Demonstrate good weapons usage and function.
4. Take pride in appearance (gear, uniform, etc.)
5. Pass a selective interview process.
6. Provide your own equipment (Weapon, Ammo, Duty belt, Handcuffs, flashlight, Vest)
You may contact us through email or fax.
Corporate HQ (888) 519-2224 ext 9104 ask for the Recruiter Specialist (Justina)
***DUE TO COVID 19 WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING WALK-INS, PLEASE CONTACT THE RECRUITER TO SCHEDULE A ZOOM INTERVIEW***
Office fax number: (818) 698-1651
CA State License # PPO 17466
CA State License # PPB 6396; 6462; 6472; 6540
CA State License # PI 29028
CA State License # ACO 7530
CA State License # PPB 6396
NV State License # PILB 2075
AZ State License # DPS 1675056
FL State License # A 1600214
FL State License # B 1600264
TX State License # DPS C06243101
NM State License # Pending
(All higher pay rates/company benefits must meet all conditions of probation and all company requirements such as Post Cert, Law Enforcement training etc...)
(All Sign on Bonus' must be mentioned at time of hire in order to be eligible)
Please feel free to contact us for an interview.
Start your career with us today!!!
AMERICAN PROTECTION GROUP (APG)Why Work Here?
Great Benefits and many possibilities for advancement with American Protection Group!
American Protection Group (APG) a national security & investigative company. We are rated an A+ business with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and are seeking professional, knowledgeable and experienced security officers to join our growing company. Please feel free to contact us for an interview. Start your career with us today!!!
9719 Lincoln Village Drive #503ESacramento, CA