- Expired: June 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Training design and development experience
- Experience with Articulate, Captivate and/or Docebo
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving skills demonstrated in the training realm
- Adult education experience
AMERICAN Cast Iron Pipe Co. (ACIPCO) is looking for an individual with the skill set and desire to work as a team to provide training for our organization. This individual will be responsible for helping create and update training programs from the plant to the office. They will be working with training material providers, create their own content, and teach a mix of both sources to a variety of individuals with different backgrounds.
- High School Diploma (or GED)
- Service oriented interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- 1+ year(s) of training others
- Certificates or relevant course work
- Experience with Articulate, Captivate or Docebo
Founded in Birmingham, Alabama in 1905, AMERICAN is a manufacturer of fire hydrants, valves, ductile iron and spiral-welded steel pipe for the waterworks industry, and high-frequency-welded steel pipe for the oil and natural gas industries. AMERICAN's diversified product line also includes fire pumps, structural casing and piling, castings for waterworks products and large machinery, and specialty rubber products. For more than a century, AMERICAN has been committed to doing things The Right Way by applying the Golden Rule in life and in business, always exceeding customer expectations, by empowering and supporting our team members, and by being a good neighbor in our communities.
AMERICAN Cast Iron Pipe Company
EducationView all jobs at AMERICAN Cast Iron Pipe Company