Receptionist/Administrative Assistant – Growth Opportunity
If you are seeking a company that will offer an opportunity to utilize your strong interpersonal, administrative and multi-tasking skill sets; develop your career; and be part of our growth and success, this job is for you! Our opportunity is full-time with an 8-4:30 schedule.
American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians is a professional medical association that represents more than 20,000 practicing osteopathic family physicians, residents and students throughout the United States. Located in Arlington Heights, ACOFP champions a holistic, family-focused approach to primary care and supports its members by providing resources such as education, networking and advocacy, while putting patients first. Every day we look to make a positive contribution to our members and, as a result, the patients they serve. Please visit our website at www.acofp.org.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is eager to support the ACOFP team. This position will serve as the first point of contact for members and visitors, so providing outstanding service in a warm and professional manner is key. You will have the opportunity to attend and assist at our annual conference to support our team and develop relationships with our members.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant Include but are not limited to:
- Answering and directing calls; responding to inquiries; handling vendors’ questions
- Providing a high level of service to members to ensure their inquiries are handled quickly and accurately
- Maintaining the lobby and reception area; managing supplies and office equipment service requests
- Completing light accounting data entry projects and supporting the Finance and Administration team
- Tracking/processing member dues and conference fees; handling financial data entry
- Preparing reports as needed
- Providing administrative support to multiple functions of the organization
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant position:
- Associates Degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience in an office environment, preferably in a multi-functional support role
- A quick learner with excellent communication, time management, and organization skills required
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word - Technologically savvy a must
- Strong data entry experience preferred
- A desire to learn and assist our team and members
- Ability to think creatively and strategically independently and as part of a team
We offer a competitive salary, as well as great benefits, including: generous paid time off and medical benefits, disability, life, and a 401k plan with employer match. This is just a snapshot of all that ACOFP has to offer!
If interested, please forward your resume along with cover letter by clicking the apply now button.
American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians (ACOFP) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Receptionist, Reception, Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Reception Admin,
Job Type: Full-time