Certified / Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
AME Higher Lakewood, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AME Higher is an ABA Therapy Center and we are currently seeking energetic, outgoing, and compassionate Certified / Registered Behavior Technicians to join our team! We provide ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) therapy services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and developmental disabilities between the ages of 2-12.
We are looking for candidates that currently have their RBT certification at our League City, Pearland and Bellaire locations.
- $17-22.00 per hour pay based on experience.
- Extensive hands-on training and ongoing program supervision.
- Outstanding training and field experience to all qualified candidates.
- The opportunity to work in Early Intervention
- BCBA and BCaBA supervision hours, where applicable.
The Certified / Registered Behavior Technician position consists of implementing individualized educational and behavioral programming designed by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA's), including:
- Direct 1:1 and group therapy services within our clinic environment.
- Teaching new academic, behavioral, social, and motivational skills.
- Effectively managing and minimizing difficult or disruptive behaviors.
- Creating a fun, motivating experience to generate the highest level of performance for every individual.
- Data collection on various programs.
- Must have a current CBT or RBT certification and be in good standing with the state and or BACB.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- Candidates must be bright, committed and compassionate with a TEAM oriented focus.
- Must be dependable, trustworthy, energetic, animated, and outgoing, with a passion for helping children achieve their true potential.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Certified Behavior Technician (Preferred)
Overtime often available:
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
HealthcareView all jobs at AME Higher