We are seeking a Certified Nurse Assistant to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
Our CNAs will be providing care to an individual in his group home. The individual has a great sense of humor, loves to play games and go on outings. He may engage in aggressive behaviors and will need staff who are able to help support him through this.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams