Enrollment Specialist (Full Time)
- Posted: over a month ago
AMDA College of the Performing Arts is one of the foremost performing arts colleges in the country with campuses in Los Angeles and New York City. The school offers Bachelor of Fine Arts degree programs in Acting, Musical Theatre, Dance Theatre and Performing Arts as well as two year conservatory programs.
The Enrollment Specialist will contact new inquiries and applicants regarding the admissions process and invite them to audition for AMDA.
- Outbound dialing and lead generation to new inquiries, applicants and parents.
- Discuss various college programs, information about the LA/NY campus, admissions process, scholarship/financial aid, faculty, student life, alumni, and the High School Summer programs with potential students and parents.
- Answer all questions and concerns of the student and parent.
- Inspire students to pursue their dreams in the performing arts.
- Encourage students to book an Audition, Open House, and Group Tour.
- Nurture leads and bookings to make sure the student will attend the AMDA events.
- Qualify and interview students for AMDA.
- Lead generation and appointment setting to other faculty members and organizations for outreach opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred
- Minimum 3+ years prior experience as an Enrollment Specialist or in a related sales position.
- Excellent analytical, communication, sales and organizational skills.
- Can work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experienced in using a call center dialer.
- Highly motivated and a team player.
- Work under minimum supervision and tight deadlines.
- Computer proficiency: MS Office including (excel, Word).
- Experience in higher education is a plus (but not required).
- Bi-lingual is a plus (but not required).
COVID19 Vaccine Policy:
AMDA will have a mandatory COVID-19 vaccine policy commencing at the beginning of the fall semester (10/18/21) for all employees who will be working on campus.
For information regarding requests for religious or medical accommodations, please contact the Human Resources Department at LAHumanResources@amda.edu
Diversity and Qualifications:
- AMDA is fully committed to diversity, inclusivity, and equity throughout the teaching and learning process. We encourage applications from individuals who have extensive experience working with students from diverse backgrounds.
- Successful candidates will have a sensitivity to, and understanding of, the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of our students, including disabilities that may affect students' development and learning styles.
- Members of traditionally underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
AMDA is proud to be an EOE employer M/F/D/V.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
EducationView all jobs at AMDA