Member Services Coordinator
- $40,000 to $42,000 Yearly
A Fort Lauderdale-based company that manages non-profit organizations is looking for an organized and engaging individual to serve in a customer-service role. This position would work closely with our executive team and client associations.
- · Assist the executive team with member services support as needed;
- · Nurture member relations through attention to detail and outstanding customer service handling of member requests;
- · Respond same day to phone and email requests from current or prospective members;
- · Refer to and update the membership database system;
- · Generate membership reports;
- · Virtual meeting and event support;
- · Other miscellaneous support.
Required/preferred knowledge and skills/abilities:
- A minimum of 3 years of administrative and/or customer service experience;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe.
- Proficient in Zoom meetings and webinars.
- Knowledge of and/or willingness to learn Doodle, Survey Monkey, and Google Docs/Sheets.
- Familiarity with and/or a willingness to learn technical platforms.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer engagement orientation.
- The ability to plan, organize and prioritize work effectively yet remain flexible in order to adapt to changes in work environment.
- Excellent time-management, prioritizing, and problem-solving skills.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and projects simultaneously and work independently as well as a collaborative environment across internal departments in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work as a team toward achieving individual, company, and client goals.
Company benefits include:
- Health insurance premium participation
- IRA retirement plan
- Paid Time Off including select holidays
- Professional Development opportunities
- Opportunity for Advancement
AMC Source is a full-service association management firm with 75 years of combined experience advancing client missions through smart strategy, responsible management, and close collaboration. Our record of success includes successfully transitioning, managing, and leading state, national, and international associations representing academia, publishing, and other industries with annual budgets ranging from $175,000 to $6 million.
AMC Source, Inc.Fort Lauderdale, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.