Chief Administrative Officer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Control of Inventory, Logistics, Profitability Management, Market share analysis and coordinate with accounting, tax, Compliance and HR Services Providers
· SCOPE OF ROLE:
Daily monitoring and Monthly reports to senior management
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTIBILITY:
· Represent AMBHAR commercial and strategic interests with the authorized distributor/wholesaler and/or key accounts (independent, regional, national) based on their needs and requirements.
o Follow up with the sales team case budget process: volume (shipments/depletions/inventories) and economic budget
o Participate in the definition of the different Price Structures for the different markets
o Participate in the business KPI’s Strategies
o Enhance sales through pricing lists and commercial conditions. (Cost Analysis)
· Identify monthly depletion rates per market & key accounts
· Ensure continuous contact and good personal relationship with each team member
· Provide general brand knowledge to identify and approve reasonable business expenses on a monthly basis
· Control, monitor and reconcile Bank accounts.
· Continuously supervise distributor’s/wholesaler inventories per sku to avoid “out-of-stocks” and unfulfilled orders.
· Assertively supervise distributor/wholesaler on account’s orders fulfilling.
· Liaise with the internal Production team in order to ensure continuous product availability, on-time collection from distributor/wholesaler, etc. This includes optimal service levels.
· Main contact with HR / Payroll process Company, K-1s, W-2´s
· Main contact with Accountant for payment process, valuation of inventories, accounts receivables & payables
· Prepare ad-hoc monthly performance reports of sales
· Coordinate Compliance with Regulators (CRT, FDA, TABC, TTB and Trademarks)
· Coordinate Technology Infrastructure (email, & domains)
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Personal skills/competencies: highly enthusiastic; positive attitude; open personality; self-directed (little external motivation required); people and service oriented; cooperative nature; problem solver; verbally articulated; social environment enhancer; ambitious; and passionate about the industry.
· Professional skills/competencies: management skills; leadership acumen; excellent organizational and communication skills; flexible and creative; direct and influence others; fast decision-making; multi-functional; multi-cultural awareness; proactive, hands-on driven; bi-lingual in English and Spanish (desirable).
· Technical Skills/competencies: Microsoft Office proficiency (excel, word and power point; intuitive systems in general)
· Experience Admin/Accounting (wine and spirits ideally)
· Education: BA (MBA is a plus).
KEY RELATIONSHIPS (Internal and External):
· Regional Sales Managers, Marketing & Production Teams
· Authorized Distributor/Wholesaler management and field teams.
· Bank, Tax, HR, Accounting & Compliance Service Providers
AMBHAR GLOBAL SPIRITS
377 hoes ln suite 300Piscataway, NJ
Get fresh Coo Logistics jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.