Sales - Computing Solutions
- Posted: 7 days ago
- $60,000 to $90,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
AMAX’s manufacturing quality, global scalability, and reliable supply chain have been trusted by the Fortune 100 for over 40 years. Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, we understand how hardware solutions can pivot and enable the success of a business. We provide the best end-to-end solutions for every unique computing business need. All our systems are manufactured to the highest ISO standards to ensure quality and reliability with an emphasis on eco-sustainability. With mirrored site capability in Europe and Asia, AMAX supports brilliant minds worldwide with our engineering expertise and manufacturing excellence.
We are looking for sales talents to join us. You will represent AMAX in sales conversations, seek out and identify new opportunities, manage the end-to-end sales cycle, and collaborate with internal teams to facilitate our clients’ success. Primary job responsibilities include:
· Own and lead the AMAX-Client relationship.
· Develop and grow selling relationships with new and existing opportunities.
· Demonstrate the value and power of AMAX’s design and manufacturing services including featured technologies and solutions. Discuss expectations, and guide customers to navigate/select the most suitable solutions.
· Provide insightful computing solutions tailored to customers’ unique business applications. Research and business analysis will often be required.
· Provide accurate, prompt, and thorough responses to customers’ product needs and inquiries, and identify potential upsell or cross-sell opportunities.
· Prepare complete and accurate reports, data, proposals, and other documentation as required throughout the sales cycle.
· Build and tailor industry engagement strategies with ownership of customer/prospect needs, industry trends, market perceptions, and competitive intelligence.
Education and Experience:
We are looking for proactive talents with a strong “can-do” attitude. You see challenging situations as growth opportunities and drive to achieve your goals.
· Proven success in identifying opportunities and meeting/exceeding sales quotas.
· Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills including client facing presentation ability.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Good to have:
· Experience with NPI or OEM contract manufacturing programs is highly preferred.
· Experiences successfully building and scaling B2B service products or solutions.
· Knowledge of manufacturing, information technology, high-performance computing (HPC), and server platforms.
We strive to build a healthy, professional, and supportive environment to cultivate our people’s growth. We have listed some of our favorites below:
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, STD/LTD benefits
· Perfect location for all types of commuters: AMAX is located right between I-680 and I-880. Warm Springs/South Fremont Bart station and bus stops are within a 10- minute walking distance. 5 more grocery stores, 6+ coffee/tea places, and numerous restaurants within 1 mile. Feel free to try the delicious fusions or grab your daily groceries after work!
· Paid time off: vacations, personal time off, holidays, and sick leaves.
· Work computer, coffee (multiple choices), streets with endless natural views – anything that fuels your energy, we got them!
· 401(k) plan: We provide a 401(k) plan with company match for our eligible employees to save for future retirement.
· ADP Workforce Now: View and manage your compensation and benefits information anywhere anytime online.
· Commuter Benefits Program: Enroll in our pre-tax transportation benefit plan for your everyday public transportation commuting. (We also got plentiful parking spaces around!)
We wouldn’t be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people. We are always searching for talented individuals to join the team. As a next-gen solution provider at the heart of Silicon Valley, AMAX employees benefit from a collaborative, fast-paced work environment that features access to the most cutting-edge technology in the IT world. AMAX offers an array of job positions for ambitious minds seeking the opportunity for intellectual and career growth.
For more information about AMAX and our history of award-winning leadership, see our accolades here: https://www.amax.com/about-us/recognition-and-awards/
AMAX is an equal-opportunity employer. We embrace diversity in our employee population. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for AMAX Jobs
AMAX continuously follows CDC’s recommendations and guidelines. We aim to create a healthy, safe, and respectful work environment for our people to thrive.
This position is located on-site in Fremont, CA
BusinessView all jobs at AMAX
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?