- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Desktop/IT Help desk activities.
- Manage Windows and virtual servers with 100+ clients.
- Install, troubleshoot and configure PCs, printer and other hardware peripherals, operating systems, telephones, network equipment and software applications.
- Perform backups, user account, security, and Disaster Recovery.
- Complete and accurate documentation of the IT infrastructure and ongoing changes.
- Manage existing and new networking solutions, including monitoring the network stability and uptime.
- Perform preventive maintenance activities.
- Work and support with other departments as needed.
- Work with Vendors/facility team for IT infrastructure, cabling and power requirement.
- College degree with 3-5 years in PC troubleshooting experience.
- Experienced in troubleshooting PC/Laptop hardware and software issues
- Experienced with Windows, Windows office, LAN and WAN networking skills needed for connectivity troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems.
- Ability to take initiatives with minimum direction; team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Virtualization knowledge.
- Active Directory and Group Policy Knowledge.
- Exchange 2016 Knowledge.
- Firewall configuration.
• Able to read, write and follow instructions in English
• Ability to communicate with internal Engineering departments
• Able to understand specification on drawing and perform measurement
• Able to load and unload 50 pound servers
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including; Excel, Word and email
• Assist in inspection, testing, and evaluation.
• Assists the quality engineer in developing and maintaining the ISO9001 and 14001 procedures and work instructions and training program
• Suggests and implements changes in working conditions and use of equipment by maintaining tools/instruments calibration log to increase safety and efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
• Provides Sales support to product certification (reports, quotes, etc.)
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must be detail oriented.
• We will train!
• Education: AA Degree or Previous CM/OEM experience a plus
• Certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, IPC Training and Other QA Training Certification a plus
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Data collection and analysis
• Familiar with computer hardware
• Ability to work in fast and dynamic environment.
• Team player
• Knowledge on EH&S is a plus.
Full-time employment, salary, health insurance, life insurance, vacation, personal/sick leave, and 401(k) plan!
This position is located on-site in Fremont, CA
ckle the world’s toughest computing challenges. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley with sister sites in Europe and Asia. Complimented by our affiliation with Foxconn, AMAX brings world class manufacturing to economies of any scale.
Contact us and discover more at http://www.amax.com
AMAXWhy Work Here?
Awesome leadership, great benefits and lots of room to grow!
AMAX has prided itself in globally manufacturing innovation computing solutions for over 40 years. We specialize in designing HPC, AI, and cloud deployments to tackle the world’s toughest computing challenges. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley with sister sites in Europe and Asia. Complimented by our affiliation with Foxconn, AMAX brings world class manufacturing to economies of any scale. Contact us and discover more at http://.amax.com
TechnologyView all jobs at AMAX