- Posted: over a month ago
AMA TechTel is seeking to hire a Market Manager who will be responsible for supervising, organizing, and executing Team goals for customers in your geographic territory. You will oversee market sales, retention and customer service needs by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our Marketing Director on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your market by tracking community assessment needs, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing development of your market.
In order to succeed in this role, you must possess excellent communication skills and have a desire to win by serving customers in our rural target market. Previous experience in a sales-related role is a plus.
Market Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage organizational sales objectives developing a business plan for sales, revenue and expenses.
- Meeting company and individual sales goals.
- Set and deliver on individual sales.
- Track sales goals and report results as necessary.
- Oversee the activities and performance of market territory.
- Coordinate with Marketing on lead generation.
- Provide ongoing support in your Market.
- Develop your skills through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promote our brand and products.
- Understand the needs of rural markets and how they relate to our products.
Market Manager Requirements:
- Strong work ethic.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to work independently with team focus in mind.
BusinessView all jobs at AMA TechTel