AM-Touch Dental Supply is currently seeking a Telemarketer to join our sales team in Valencia, CA. This position will report to the Sr. Sales Operations Manager, Head of Sales & Marketing and will be responsible for prospecting potential clients. Through a high volume of outbound and inbound calls, the representative is responsible for meeting goals growing the Amtouch territory. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with the ability to connect on a personal level with customers. The candidate will be a brand ambassador with the goal of establishing long-term client relationships contributing to the overall growth and success of the AM-Touch brand. The Dental Industry is familiar with these types of telemarketing calls as they are used to dealing with suppliers.
· Call on new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule, obtaining orders, and servicing existing accounts.
· Focus sales outreach by studying existing and potential volume of dental offices.
· Submit orders by referring to pricing, promotions and product literature.
· Ensure accuracy of customer and account information.
· Communicate across departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Resolve customer complaints and communicate issues to management.
· Contribute to overall team and individual territory success.
· Grow territory by prospecting new potential customers via telephone.
· The ideal candidate will possess a 4-year degree or a minimum of 2 years experience in business- to- business sales or equivalent.
· General computer proficiency including knowledge of MS Office is required.
· Ability to solve practical problems and resolve customer issues.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in various written and oral formats.
· Knowledge of Dental Industry sales is a plus.
AM-Touch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.